Phase 3 episode 11: Princess Blight vs. Doll Master

(Zoey Wilson aka Princess Blight is currently on a situation of her own)

(Princess Blight is chasing after a villain named Doll Master as he heads straight into a warehouse)

Princess Blight: Get back here Doll Master.

Doll Master: Never! Doll Bots! Restrain her!

(Two human sized girl doll robots grab both of Princess Blight's arms)

Princess Blight: Hey!

(Princess Blight breaks free from their grasp, destroys them and tries to catch Doll Master, the latter holds a sock monkey)

Princess Blight: What the?

(Doll Master throws the sock monkey at Princess Blight, which grabs a hold of her, very tightly)

Princess Blight: Ugh! A sock monkey trap!

(Princess Blight struggles against the sock monkey's grip, but no avail)

Princess Blight: (grunts) Too tight! Must break free!

Doll Master: The hugging sock monkey is a good way to capture someone. The more you struggle, the tighter the hugging gets.

(Doll Master laughs)

Doll Master: You're mine!

(Princess Blight looks annoyed as she manage to break free from the sock monkey's grasp, much to Doll Master's dismay)

Doll Master: No!

(Princess Blight strikes a fighting pose)

Princess Blight: You're going to jail.

(Doll Master pulls out a spray can)

Doll Master: I don't think so.

(Doll Master sprays a white mist at Princess Blight's eyes, causing her to freeze in place, unable to move)

Princess Blight: (grunts) What did you do to me? I can't move! My muscles are frozen!

Doll Master: It's a special spray that can freeze anyone in their tracks.

(Princess Blight grunts as she struggles to move her muscles, but no avail)

Princess Blight: You won't get away with this!

Doll Master: Oh, but I have. You won't be able to move for at least, 24 hours.

(Doll Master laughs)

Doll Master: I've won.

(Moments later, Princess Blight is currently trapped in a package, unable to move or escape, only to blink her eyes, looking angry)

Doll Master: Well, Princess Blight. Looks like you'll be kept in package for a very long time.

(Doll Master laughs maniacally until Max burst through the doors)

Max: Doll Master!

Doll Master: Monster Kid! Another addition to my collection.

(Doll Master pulls a lever, causing a cage to drop onto Max)

Doll Master: Yes, I've captured Monster Kid!

(Max bends the bars with his barehands and walks out, much to Doll Master's dismay)

Doll Master: Curses! But I still have Princess Blight! She's secured in a unbreakable plastic and will not escape, she's mine forever!

(Princess Blight uses her superhuman strength to break free as she angrily approaches Doll Master)

Doll Master: But, how did you break free! You should've been able to move!

Princess Blight: I could've escape at any time, but I simply waited for Monster Kid to arrive.

Doll Master: Uh oh.

(Moments later, Max and Princess Blight are flying in the sky together after taking Doll Master is jail)

Princess Blight: Aren't you impressed that I defeated Doll Master?

Max: I'm always impressed by you.

(Max winks at Princess Blight, causing her to blush)

Princess Blight: Uh, thanks.

(The end)