Phase 2 episode 28: Dreeza vs. Mr. Z

(In the Muirahara Woods, Mr. Z's exosuit crashes onto the ground as Mr. Z crawls out from the cockpit as it dies out)

Mr. Z: Curses! My exosuit is destroyed thanks to all the damage it suffered! I never should've come to Earth! I never should've trust Gold Vulture in the first place! I'll get my revenge on him, the Blight Force and Monster Kid!

(Mr. Z groans)

Mr. Z: Looks like I'm stuck on this planet unless...

(Mr. Z leaves an evil smirk on his face and moves near the fungi)

Mr. Z: It's a good thing worms can burrow underground and there's enough fungi for me to feed on.

(Mr. Z opens his mouth, starts munching on some mushrooms and plants as he grows bigger)

(The scene cuts to Krei and Judy standing outside of the building when the area was shaking)

Krei: What is going on?

Judy: It looks like the ground is shaking sir.

(Moments later, something emerges onto the surface. By the time the debris was cleared, a giant-size Mr. Z appears)

Mr. Z: (laughing) Ah, what do we have here? Some good humans to eat.

(Krei screams as he hugs Judy)

(As Mr. Z was about to devour them, he gets hit in the face by an energy blast)

Mr. Z: Ouch! You dares to strike the great Mr. Z?!

Princess Blight: (offscreen) That would be me.

(The Blight Force has arrived)

Mr. Z: The Blight Force! I was wondering where you might show up.

King Blight: That's right Mr. Z and we're here to stop you.

(Mr. Z laughs)

(The Blight Force all charge at Mr. Z, the latter dodges every attack and headbutts King Blight)

(King Blight is slammed to the ground)

Queen Blight: Apollo!

Princess Blight: Father!

(Queen Blight and Princess Blight land on the ground to help King Blight)

King Blight: (groans) That hurt.

(Queen Blight helps her husband get back on his feet)

Queen Blight: Are you okay?

King Blight: Yeah, I'm fine.

Mr. Z: Not for long!

(Mr. Z spits out a web from his mouth, trapping the Blight Force as they struggle to break free)

King Blight: No! He's got us!

Princess Blight: Can't break free!

Queen Blight: We're stuck!

Mr. Z: My web is pure organic. The more you struggle, the more it tightens!

King Blight: You won't get away with this!

Mr. Z: Do you really think you, your wife and your daughter can defeat me in this form?

King Blight: No, but he can.

Mr. Z: What?

(Mr. Z spots Max flying towards him)

Max: (singing) When's there's trouble, you know who to call.

(Max lands on the ground)

Max: Monster Kid.

Princess Blight: Max, where have you been?