Phase 2 episode 37: Ice Bug vs. Hydrogon

(Bluff Dunder is currently on the news-chopper, flying above San Fransokyo Bay)

Bluff: This is Bluff Dunder reporting live at San Fransokyo Bay as a giant monster has suddenly appeared and is currently heading straight into the city.

(The creature roars as it swims towards the city)

Bluff: The creature appears to be a giant green slug with 6 yellow eyes. I've been told that the name of this creature is Hydrogon.

(Hydrogon roars as he reached the docks, roaring as the San Fransokyo Police Department arrives with Buddy Guards)

Chief Cruz: Alright, we need to stop this thing before it reaches the city. Buddy Guards!

(The Buddy Guards shoot lasers at Hydrogon, hurting the creature)

Unnamed police officer: We got it.

(Hydrogon submerges into the water and disappears)

Chief Cruz: Where did it go?

Bluff: That's strange, it appears that Hydrogon can disappeared into the water.

(Later at Night Market Square, Hydrogon emerges from the ground, scaring nearby bystanders as they ran away when Max, May and the Blight Force arrive to the scene)

Unnamed man: Hey look, it's Max "Z" Stewart aka Monster Kid and his clone with the Blight Force.

(The news helicopter arrives)

Bluff: Well ladies and gentlemen, Monster Kid, Monster Girl and the Blight Force have arrive and it appears that there's someone about the same age as Princess Blight, but in a pink costume.

Max: Fear not everyone, Monster Kid, Monster Girl and the Blight Force have come to save the day.

King Blight: Also joining us will be our other daughter, Princess Spark Blight, twin sister of Princess Blight, who had recently came to Earth after graduating from an intergalactic boarding school.

(Everyone turns their attention to Dawn, who now goes by her new secret identity, Princess Spark Blight)

Princess Spark Blight: Hello people of Earth.

(Hydrogon roars as he turns his attention to the heroes)

Max: (turns his arms into tentacles) Alright Hydrogon, your reign of terror ends now.

(Hydrogon spits out a stream of water, but the Blight Force creates a force field to prevent the water from hitting them)

Max: Time to transform into Ice Bug.

(Max jumps in the air and transforms into Ice Bug, a giant bipedal insectoid kaiju with white fluffy hair, blue eyes and pincer claws as he roars)

(Princess Spark Blight looks a little shocked as Princess Blight places a hand on her sister's shoulder)

Princess Blight: (whispers) Don't worry, it's Max.

(Princess Spark Blight raises an eyebrow)

Princess Blight: I know, he does this like every week.

(Meanwhile at Lucky Cat Cafe)

Fred: Whoa! A giant albino bug kaiju! Sweet!

Wasabi: Bugs can not have that much hair.

Baymax: Many species of insects and arachnids have hair Wasabi.

Honey Lemon: Max looks cute in that monster form, sort of.

(Back at Night Market Square, Ice Bug is ready to fight Hydrogon, the latter jumps and sticks to his chest. Ice Bug is struggling to get the giant slug off of him as Princess Blight creates a energy construct fist and punches Hydrogon in the face, but the slug was still sticking as Princess Spark Blight creates an energy construct of a bat, hits one of Hydrogon's eyes, causing the giant slug to roar in pain as he falls off of Ice Bug's chest)

(Ice Bug turns his attention to Princess Spark Blight)

Princess Spark Blight: You're welcome.

(Ice Bug roars as he glares at Hydrogon, the latter jumps toward the former again, only to be slammed to the ground by Princess Blight's superhuman strength)

(Hydrogon tries to slither away, only to find himself exposed to the cold mist coming out from Ice Bug's mouth and is frozen solid)

Princess Spark Blight: He froze it.

(Ice Bug roars, pounds his chest, transforms into Silverhead, grabs the frozen slug kaiju with his talons, carrying Hydrogon out of the city and to the ocean)

(Moments later at Lucky Cat Cafe)

Max: And that's when I drop Hydrogon is the ocean.

Fred: Wow, another giant monster defeated at the hands of Monster Kid.

Max: Yep.

Hiro: So, there's another member of the Blight Force?

Max: Yes.

Wasabi: Who's Princess Blight's twin sister?

Max: Yep.

Honey Lemon: Who's also your future sister-in law?

Max: Of cour...

(Max froze when he saw the smug looks on Honey Lemon's face and the others, except for Baymax)

Max: Really? Really Honey Lemon?

Honey Lemon: My bad.

Max: Oh please, I can see that smug look on your face Honey Lemon.

(Honey Lemon rolls her eyes)

Max: Also, is there anyway I could convince Chief Cruz to lift the Big Hero 6 fugitive thing?

Hiro: We would appreciate that.....

Wasabi: But...

Go Go: You would be a fugitive too.

Honey Lemon: We don't want you to get on the police's bad side.

Fred: Sorry bro.

Max: Aw, I miss teaming up with you guys.

(Honey Lemon gives Max a hug)

Honey Lemon: Us too Max, us too.

Max: Zero hasn't made another move yet and I don't know what he's planing in the Solar Dimension. Neither has my uncle, Gold Vulture.

(Later at the lair of the Gold Vulture, he is injecting the G-Energy Compound into Garnos)

Gold Vulture: Soon, I will finally get my revenge on my brother and no one will be able to stop me, not my own nephew, not his clone, not Big Hero 6, not the Blight Force, or anyone! I have created the most powerful creature on Earth and I won't let some being from another dimension interfere with my plans as well.

(Meanwhile in the Solar Dimension, Zero is currently powering up, emits red electric energy around his body as his eyes glow yellow)

(Coming up next: The Revenge of Zero)

(Note: I am rewriting the next chapter)