Phase 3 episode 34: Rachel Drake meets Puppet Master

(Rachel Drake is currently on her way home, walking pass a puppet theatre when she encounters a 17 year-old teenage boy in a costume)

Puppet Master: Hello Ms. Drake.

Rachel: Who are you?

Puppet Master: I am the Puppet Master and I hunt down criminals.

(Rachel chuckles, which irritates Puppet Master)

Puppet Master: What's so funny?

Rachel: You say you hunt down criminals, but you're just young teenage in a costume.

Puppet Master: So? There are many teenage superheroes you know?

Rachel: Look, I just wanna go home and I don't have time for this.

(Rachel approaches Puppet Master)

Rachel: How about I take you to the police station and...

Puppet Master: No.

(Puppet Master raises his hands in the air, causing Rachel to stand straight with her limbs stiffen)

Rachel: Hey! Why can't I move?

Puppet Master: Oh, I'm just controlling your muscles.

(Rachel groans in pain while Puppet Master moves her from side to side, do a little dance and forcing her to bow down)

Puppet Master: With my power, I can take down the criminal underworld.

Rachel: No.

(Rachel struggles to break free, but no avail)

Rachel: Still can't move!

Puppet Master: There's no point of struggling, I'm leaving now. Surely, the police will learn to respect my heroics.

(As Puppet Master leaves the area, his hold on Rachel was gone as she gets back up, catching her breath)

Rachel: That was scary.