Monster Kid vs. Globby

(It is a normal day at Lucky Cat Cafe as the gang (minus Fred) are eating)

Hiro: Any word on Max also known as Monster Kid?

Go Go: Not really since he helped us defeat Yama.

(Fred runs into the cafe and heads to the gang)

Fred: Guys, guys!

Hiro: What is it Fred?!

Fred: I just saw Monster Kid fighting Gl-

(The gang watch the news on the TV inside the cafe)

Bluff Dunder: This is Bluff Dunder here to tell you this interesting story. We just got word that Max "Z" Stewart aka Monster Kid is currently fighting Globby at the park.

(The gang becomes shocked)

Hiro: What?

(The scene switches at the park with Max avoiding getting caught by Globby's globs)

Max: Okay, this is really getting annoying!

Globby: (stops throwing) What are you talking about? Can't you see I'm throwing globs at you?

Max: Yeah, but still.

Globby: You should leave or I make cry home to your mommy and daddy.

Max: I don't know, let's see. Hey Mom, do you and Dad need any help or anything.

Mary: (offscreen) No Max, we're fine.

(Mary, Harold, Dennis, Megan and Daisy were stuck to the ground as Globby's glob stick their feet to the ground

Megan: Kinda stuck in the moment, but we're fine!

Harold: (straining) This is some unique material, perhaps I should study it.

Max: Okay.

Globby: You know, a friend of fine would be interested if you join our side.

Max: If you're talking about be becoming a supervillain and betraying my family and friends? Nope.

(Max morphs his hands into hooks)

Max: Let's get personal!

(Globby extends his arms to grab Max, the latter uses his hook hands to slice them)

Max: Ha!

(Globby's cut off arms reassembled)

Max: Okay, that was ironic.

Globby: (laughs) Is that the best you got kid?

(As Max charges at Globby, the latter extends his arm and throws cement at Max, trapping him by up the waist)

Globby: Looks like you're stuck at the moment kid, there's no way you can ge-

Fred: (offscreen) Not so fast Globby!

Globby: What?

(Big Hero 6 arrive at the scene)

Fred: We're here to stop you!

Max: Hey!

Fred: Oh, and to save Monster Kid.

Megan: (clears her throat) What about us?

Fred: Oh, my bad.

Honey Lemon: I got it.

(Honey Lemon throws a chem-ball at the glob holding Mary, Harold, Dennis and Daisy turns into water as it drops to the ground, freeing them)