Phase 2 episode 7: Garnos Attacks

(It is the normal day at San Fransokyo Elementary School as a few students are at art class, drawing)

Mrs. Rose: Alright students, you can stop now.

(The students stopped and shows their art as Mrs. Rose walks around to see their drawings)

Mrs. Rose: That's a lovely picture Zoey, but what is it?

(Zoey's picture shows a blue colored crystal)

Zoey: It's a crystal that's blue, which is my favorite color.

Mrs. Rose: That's nice, everyone else?

(Max shows his picture of Spider-Man and Big Hero 6, Akiko shows a drawing of Mochi, Dennis shows a drawing of himself as a superhero, Alexander shows a picture of a shark, Marge shows a drawing of her riding Mothra, Patty shows a drawing of herself driving the Mach 5, Teriyaki shows a drawing of her older brother, Wasabi wearing a sushi costume, Ed draws a picture of his older brother's alter ego, Fredzilla fighting Godzilla, Lily shows a drawing of her older sister, Honey Lemon)

Mrs. Rose: Those are all nice pictures.

(School bell rings)

Mrs. Rose: Class dismissed.

(The scene cuts to the cafeteria with Max, Dennis, Zoey, Andy, Alexander, Akiko, Marge, Patty, Teriyaki, Ed, and Lily sitting at a table together)

Patty: Hey Max.

Max: Yes Patty.

Patty: Is it true you're hanging out with my older sister, Go Go and her friends?

Max: Uh...maybe.

Ed: So, how does it feel to be a daddy?

Max: (eye twitches) Great.

(Akiko giggles)

Teriyaki: You know on Wasabi's birthday, we got him a new drawer for his socks.

Max: Really?

Teriyaki: Yep.

Lily: I cannot tell you guys how much I love art, I always wanted to be a student at SFAI.

Zoey: That's great Lily.

Lily: Thanks.

Ed: I think I'll go home and read Captain Fancy 100.

Dennis: Good for you dude.

(Max sighs)

Lily: What's wrong Max?

Max: Well it turns out our estranged uncle decide to become a supervillain bent on world domination.

(Akiko pats Max on the shoulder, showing sympathy for him)

Ed: Oh, that's kinda similar in Captain Fancy issue 154.

Teriyaki: You and those comic books.

Ed: I'm a comic book expert like Fred.

Max: Also, you're the school mascot.

Ed: Yep.

(Suddenly, the lights starts flicking)

Zoey: Huh?

Dennis: What's wrong with the lights? It's the school losing electricity again?

Ed: Uh...guys.

(The students saw something outside and are shocked)

Patty: Whoa!

(The scene cuts to outside of the school as the power box is being drained by Garnos, who has gain a humanoid form with four tentacle arms, long legs, a beak and a crown-like plate on his head)

Dennis: Uh Max.

Max: Yeah Dennis?

Dennis: You notice something odd about that creature.

Max: You mean the fact that it's draining the energy from the power box.

Dennis: I think that's Garnos.

Max: Garnos? That's Garnos? It must have evolved.

Dennis: Can't we just call Garnos a "He"?

(Garnos stops)

Dennis: He stopped, why did Garnos stopped?

Max: This is bad.

Ed: At least it doesn't know we're watching.

(Garnos turns around and saw the students looking out from the window)

(Patty smacks Ed at the back of his head)

Ed: (rubs the back of his head) Oww.

Marge: You had to ask, didn't you?

(Garnos approaches the cafeteria window as everyone backed away)

Max: Oh no.