Phase 2 episode 11: Enter the Blight Force

(Moments later, many people were doing their usual business when they spot Mebigon's energy orb flying above the city)

(Everyone were shocked as Cass was in the crowd)

Cass: What's that?

(The orb of energy passes Wilson Tower and lands near a Krei Tech warehouse)

(The orb of energy transforms into Mebigon as he began destroying the warehouse by walking through it)

(Meanwhile at the Stewart Mansion, Max and Dennis are watching TV when Bluff Dunder is making a report)

Bluff: Breaking news San Fransokyo.

Dennis: The news again, really?

Bluff: It appears that the city is being under attacked by another space monster from outer space.

Max and Dennis: What?

(The scene cuts to footage of Mebigon destroying several buildings as half of Big Hero 6 are fighting to trying to fight him while the other half is protecting innocent bystanders)

Bluff: It turns out that the giant energy orb is really an extraterrestrial creature and it's going on a rampage in downtown. Big Hero 6 has already dealing with the situation as the police are helping many of the civilians evacuate with help from former supervillain, Globby, but the question is where's Max Stewart aka Monster Kid?

(Max leaves the mansion after putting on his costume)

(The scene cuts to Max flying towards Mebigon)

Max: Alright, time to defeat another space monster.

(The scene cuts to Baymax encircling around Mebigon, the latter tries to catch Hiro and Baymax

Hiro: Maybe if I we keep encircling it, the monster will look confused.

(Mebigon was starting to lose his balance as he falls onto his side)

Hiro: Yes.

(Baymax lands on the ground with the others approach him and Baymax)

Go Go: Nice plan boy genius.

Max: (lands near Honey Lemon) Yes, a smart move to take down a giant alien monster.

Honey Lemon: I'll try to use enough sticky chem-balls to...

(Mebigon gets back up)

Baymax: Oh no.

(Mebigon looks at Torii Gate Bridge and starts to emit a orange glow in his mouth)

Go Go: No! That's monster's gonna destroy the bridge!

(Mebigon fires an energy beam from his mouth as he aims it at the bridge)

Max and Big Hero 6: NOOOOO!

(Before the energy beam can blast the bridge, a giant light shield suddenly appears, blocking the beam so it wouldn't destroy the bridge)

(Max and Big Hero 6 are surprised)

Max: A giant shield!

Wasabi: Where did that come from?

King Blight: (offscreen) Citizens of San Fransokyo!

Max: Huh?

(Max and Big Hero 6 turn their attention to the Blight Force)

Queen Blight: The Blight Force are here to save you!

Max: Blight Force?