Mega Dragonfly vs. Kentucky Kaiju

(Max, Dennis and Megan are at the cinema, going to see the new Kentucky Kaiju as Megan is getting snacks)

Dennis: This is so cool!

Max: We're going to see a movie about a giant mutant lizard.

Dennis: Like Godzilla?

Max: You know that's a misconception Dennis.

Dennis: Right, we all know that Godzilla's a giant radioactive dinosaur that feeds on nuclear radiation.

Megan: (gives her younger brothers the snacks) Okay you two, we got popcorn and sodas.

Max: Yeah!

(Moments later, Max, Dennis and Megan are watching the movie)

(In the movie, Kentucky Kaiju is laying waste to the city with fire breath)

(Max is eating popcorn and drinking soda)

(Dennis is eating nachos)

Megan: Whoa!

Max: Could you imagine if I fought a monster like that?

Dennis: Maybe?

Megan: Max, I don't think San Fransokyo is gonna be attacked by a giant monster.

Max: Unless it's Godzilla?

Megan: Okay, maybe Godzilla.

(The next day, they were at Lucky Cat Cafe, eating pancakes)

Megan: You know something Max?

Max: What's that?

Megan: How did you manage to transform into a giant falcon at the park?

Max: Watched a documentary on Animal Planet.

Megan: Didn't you say something about turning into a giant starfish?

Max: Yeah, when me, Dennis and Daisy were at Wendy Wower's workshop at the Sciencetorium, I saw some of the small aquatic animals, picked up a starfish, looked at it and somehow manage to see through its' DNA structure.

(Megan and Dennis looked shocked)

(Unbeknownst to them, Obake was sitting at a table, reading a newspaper, spying on them)

Megan: So if you were to touch a lizard, you would...

Max: Transform into a giant lizard monster.

Megan: All I'm getting is that you can morph into any giant monster by making contact with, or look at any living creature you see?

Max: Yep!

(Obake leaves with an evil smirk on his face)

(Later at night, the family went out for dinner as they are eating sushi)

(Max is eating a whole plate of sushi)

Harold: What do you know? Max has a accelerated metabolism to increase his energy levels.

Mary: Yep. So, how was your day today kids?

Daisy: We were making horse drawings.

Mary: How cute.

Harold: Anything exciting happen at SFIT Megan?

Megan: Well I presented my jet pack to Professor Granville, and she was really impressed that I added a cloaking device on it.

Max: What about the other students?

(Flashback)