Sagon Rises

(It was a normal day is San Fransokyo as Megan is walking into the robotics lab, seeing Hiro and the others discussing something)

Megan: Fred! What's going on?

Fred: Yep Megan, it's Rivalry Week!

Go Go: We're going to prank SFAI.

Megan: (fist pumps with Go Go) Yeah, college prank! So what we're gonna do? Water balloon launchers?

Fred: We're going to steal the Lenore Shinamato statue.

(Megan eyes widen as she leaves a smirk on her face)

Megan: Where do we start?

(Moments, Hiro shows the gang and Megan smaller hologram versions of themselves, stealing the statue)

Hiro: So, we hit SFAI tonight.

Megan: Nice.

(Honey Lemon walks into the robotics lab)

Honey Lemon: (surprised) Tonight? You're taking the Shinamato statue tonight tonight?

Go Go: We get them before they get us.

Honey Lemon: But do we really need to steal the statue? I mean, it's been done.

Hiro: Well yeah, but it's tradition. Who are we to mess with tradition? Back me up Baymax.

Baymax: Rivalry Week began in 1906. Students used a catapult and-

(Professor Granville walks into the robotics lab)

Megan: (nervously chuckles and waves) Uh, hi Professor Grandville.

Hiro: (gets on the table while Wasabi turns off the hologram) And that's why covalent bonds share electron pairs! Super interesting!

Professor Granville: Let me guess, instead of studying, you're planning the statue grab?

Megan: Yep.

Professor Granville: Well, it's not going to happen.

Honey Lemon: (relieved) Whew.

Professor Granville: Not without my permission.

(The gang and Megan looked surprised)

Megan: What?

Professor Granville: Tonight, art will feel the wrath of science!

(Professor Granville points at Fred and Wasabi)

Professor Granville: You two, meet me at the dining hall in one hour. You're going to help me guard it.

(Fred gasps and Wasabi gulps)

Megan: (to Hiro, Go Go, Honey Lemon and Baymax) Let's go steal a statue.

(Megan and Go Go fist pump again)

(Later, that night at the docks)

(Something was moving in the water as a fisherman notices)

Unnamed fisherman: Hey, what's that?

(A giant sea creature rises up from the ocean. This creature has green skin. gills, a yellow beak, an orange fin, an eel-like body, small needle-like arms and hind legs and round-shaped feet)

 gills, a yellow beak, an orange fin, an eel-like body, small needle-like arms and hind legs and round-shaped feet)

(The creature roars)

Unnamed fisherman: Monster!

(The creature jumps onto the docks and walks into the city)

(Meanwhile at the Stewart Mansion, Max, Dennis, Mary, Harold and Daisy are in the living room, eating pizza and watching a news report by Bluff Dunder)

Bluff Dunder: Breaking news, SFIT pranksters discover Lenore Shimamoto's secret lab. An artist with a lab, what's that about?

Harold: (face palms) I don't believe it.

Mary: Is it because Lenore Shimamoto has a secret lab?

Harold: Well that and the fact that Megan and her friends didn't had the chance to take the statue. We were never that lucky.

Mary: You weren't that good Harold, I was the top prankster at SFIT during Rivalry Week.

Dennis: Mom was a prankster, could you believe that Max?

Max: Yeah, I cannot believe that Mom's a pran-

(Max's phone rings and he answers the call)

Max: Hello, oh hi Aunt Alina...What?...Really?...Okay, thanks for telling me. Love you Aunt Alina.

(Max hangs up)

Daisy: What did Aunt Alina say?

Max: Oh, just something about a giant two-legged sea monster terrorizing the city.

(Mary, Harold, Dennis and Daisy looked shocked and eye widen)

Dennis: Huh?

(Later, many people were running away from the creature)

Alina: (taking pictures) Good, this is good stuff.

(The creature notices Alina)

Alina: Uh oh.

(The creature stares at Alina and roars in her face)

Alina: Ugh! Don't monsters take mints?

(Before the creature could attempt to eat Alina, Silverhead dives down and grabs the creature's tail with his talons)

Alina: Okay.

(Alina takes a picture as Silverhead lifts the creature into the air)

Alina: (takes a picture) Oh, I'm so gonna get that bonus!

(Silverhead takes the creature far away from the docks and drops the creature into the ocean)

(Silverhead roars in victory as he flies back to his house)

Alina: Yeah! That's my nephew!