Phase 2 episode 19: Honey Lemon's Surprise

(Go Go is walking into her apartment when she heard voices)

Honey Lemon: (offscreen) This is so exciting.

Go Go: Oh great, the sticker party is still here.

(Go Go opens the door and saw Honey Lemon, Hiro, Baymax, Fred, Wasabi, Patty, Marge, Max, Dennis, Daisy, Megan and a small flying turtle sitting on Max's head)

Fred: Uh oh, Go Go's in the house.

(Honey Lemon gives Go Go a hug)

Go Go: Uh, what's going on?

(Go Go notice the turtle on Max's head)

Go Go: Is that a turtle?

Max: Yes Go Go, Ultra Turtle is a turtle that hatched from an egg I recently spawned.

Honey Lemon: Go Go, I know how much you treasure your space and I know I've invaded it with my stickers and smile-ates, and my surprise portraits.

(The scene cuts to a portrait of Go Go brushing her teeth while wearing a pirate uniform)

Go Go: Honey Lemon, what are you getting at?

Honey Lemon: I just found out that SFIT is allowing me to return to the dorms.

(Everyone cheers)

Honey Lemon: You can have your apartment back!

(Honey Lemon gives Go Go a hug)

Go Go: Oh, wow. Finally, I'm free.

(Go Go didn't sound happy as she looks sad)

(Ultra Turtle cries)

Honey Lemon: It's so cute.

Daisy: He can fly.

(Ultra Turtle starts to fly)

Wasabi: Whoa!

Fred: So cool!

Max: That's not all he can do.

(Ultra Turtle opens his mouth, stretches out his tongue and licks Daisy on the face, causing her to wobble and fall on her back)

Dennis: Ultra Turtle can stretch out his tongue, which has a saliva that causing numbness.

(Daisy tries to get up, but couldn't)

Daisy: Why can't I move my arms and legs?

Baymax: (scanning) Your motor function have become numb due to the saliva.

(Daisy groans as Megan carries her)

Megan: It's only temporary, she'll move for another few hours drinking plenty of water.

Max: It happened to Andy.

(The next scene shows Trixie playing with Andy's limb arm at their house)

Andy: Stop doing that!

Trixie: (mocking tone) Stop doing that!

(The next day to somewhere at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean as a giant quadruple reptilian creature with a drill on its head emerges and roars)

(Coming next: Ivopod vs. Drilleon)