Jesus loved us first

"Now a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, "If you are willing, You can make me clean. Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched out His hand and touched him, and said to Him, "I am willing; be cleansed."
-Mark, 1:40-41

Today's gospel from the priest is about the man with leprosy. Not just a leper but a brave leper.

How many of us now has the courage to come to Jesus and trust His very own power to give us our desire?

Despite his illness, He ask Jesus to cleanse him. Despite people seeing and treating him as useless and a failure, he did beg for Jesus to heal him and Jesus did.

Tayo, bilang tao, hindi maiiwasang may pagkukulang tayong napupuna sa ating mga sarili. We pity ourselves for every shortcomings.

Especially today, Valentine's day, we became bitter knowing many are celebrating and you are just there, only watching everyone's happy.

We never appreciate something unless it favored us.

We never reciprocate the kindness that we are getting and only want receiving.

We hate to beg. We don't want asking.

We loses our courage whenever something is not good. May it situations or people.

There's our desire, may it someone we love, ill hasn't healing, dream isn't working, that makes us hopeless.

Ang dali nating mawalan ng pag-asa. Samantalang God is very willing to guide us all throughout the process.

Sometimes, pagod ka na talaga. Idinaan mo naman sa panalangin but doesn't work. Hinayaan na lang. Syempre may tampo sa Diyos.

Not knowing that God is creating you in the process. Na habang hindi ka pa Niya sinasagot, He is making a great surprise for you.

There are moments as well na ayaw mo na lang bigla. Kasi you had this feeling na wala nang saysay magpatuloy.

Pero God, again, is very willing to help you goes on.

Hindi kailangan na magpakatapang when everything makes you a mess na.

It isn't even wrong to cry when you are so fed up.

Cry until you go back.

Go back.

Call His name.

Ask. And beg kung kinakailangan.

Anyway, God never leaves us naman talaga no matter what.

Tayo lang ang lumalayo.

Kaya sana, like the leper, you have the courage and trust the very first person who loved us. And that is Jesus.

Kapatid, hindi ka kulang. Walang mali sayo.
Tanggap ka ng Diyos. Buong-buo.

Wala ka mang kwenta sa paningin ng iba, isa kang Obra na patuloy na huhulmahin ni Ama.

Magtiwala ka. Mahal na mahal ka Niya.