He gives free renewal

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
2 Corinthians 4:16

Feeling drained?
Tired?
Unmotivated?
Took for granted?
Useless?
Compared to?

Kumusta ka? Nakakapagod na ba? Gusto mo nang sumuko? Ilang beses mo nang plinano 'yan? And yet, you still there. Tryin' to cope. Tryin' to go with the flow.

Sometimes, you think life is unfair. Kasi gusto mo lang naman maabot 'yung mga pangarap mo para sa pamilya mo, para sa mga taong umaasa sayo, para sa mga taong naniniwala na kaya mo. Pero ang lupit ng panahon. Sa dami ng pagsubok, hindi mo alam kung tama pa ba. Kung magagawa mo ba. You are slowly doubting yourself as human.

May mga oras pa na imbes makakuha ka ng suporta mula sa mga taong inaasahan mo, hindi kasi they are those people who are happy to see you being miserable.

Bukod sa emotional support, zero rin sa financial. No one is willing to help you because no one believes in you. Do you ever feel this?

But then, you kept going, you believe that you can regardless with the support you are getting from, but sadly, you failed.

Akala mo sapat nang nagpapatuloy ka.
Akala mo hindi mo kailangan ng kahit ano.
Akala mo makakaya mo.
But you are mistaken.

Until one day, you realize that Jesus is the way.
Not because other says so.
Not because you read the Scriptures.
Not because the successful person says.
But because you realize how good He is in times of your downfall moment.
Because you experience  first-hand His goodness.
By letting you live and continue striving.
By letting you see how wonderful this world could be.
By letting you have opportunities after failing.
By simply accepting you amidst your sinful lifestyle.

Naghihirap man tayo in all aspects in life, kapag mayaman naman tayo spiritually, we have all the reason to continue. Kasi God won't let you work alone. Kasi God will never leave you. Kasi God is powerful that He can turn the table kahit sa mga panahon na akala natin, talunan ulit tayo.

Kasi He is our Almighty Father.
He will never let you drowned and fight your battles alone.
He is the true Father. Ang Ama na poprotekta. Ang Ama na magpapasensya. Ang Ama na uunawa. Ang Ama na nasasaktan kapag lumalayo tayo sa Kaniya.

People, when you sincerely found Him, imbes na kamuhian mo Siya dahil sa mga pagsubok, pasasalamatan mo pa. Kasi you have this faith in Him that no matter what happen, He has the reason and He loves you.

By putting faith in Him, even the world perished us, yet our heart is being renewed each day. This I truly promise you 🖤