Death is the preparation of eternal Life

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."
(John 11:25)

Death is inevitable. I remembered when my mom died unexpectedly. No signs. Nothing has been said. No gut feelings. As in she died in the most unexpected time but in most safest moment. Sabi nga, hindi na pinahirapan pa ni kamatayan. I was strongest that time. I cried one time and afterwards, I stopped. I accepted the fact easily. Hanggang sa akala ng iba, I was beyond okay. But they never know what death makes a heart and mind lose it's sanity.

A while ago, the priest in his homily said that death is something we should ready of.

Many people are afraid of it.

Getting death insurance is "paligsok"

Often times, people will say, I want to live forever.

Or maybe, sana, umabot ako kahit 80 years old and above.

Takot tayong mamatay nang maaga.
Nanghihinayang tayo when someone died at a early age. Mostly, we say, ang dami pang magagawa sana.

But do we even really know what death means?

Is it something to be afraid of?

No.
It is the important thing to be prepared of.

Hindi imposible na kantahan tayo ng Happy Death Day kabaliktaran ng Happy Birthday. (Sabi nga ng priest)

I am one of the few people who gets excited about death. Sometimes, I ask God in my prayer, when will He gets me? Because I believe that there is a wonderful life after the death that awaits.

A life that has no pain at all. Pure peace and love.

But the question is, how will we ever prepare about our death?

Is St. Peter's plan enough?

Is Life Insurance enough?

No. Definitely not.

Be kind to others. Do good to others. Sacrifice for other people. Carry your own cross like how Jesus did for us.

Easier said than done.

And when we do, feeling ng iba, nagpapakasanta lang tayo. Where in fact, it is the true preparation of death.

Again, carry your own cross like how Jesus did and eventually, you will realize, handa kang tanggapin ang kamatayan. Nang walang takot, nang walang pag-aalinlangan.

Be kind. In every seconds of your life. Walang minus sa langit pero katanggap-tanggap ang mga taong gumagawa nang mabuti sa ngalan ni Hesus.

Maniwala ka, you can be a blessing to others.
And that is a simple formula in living the life to the fullest.

Be full in God's name.

God cares and loves you. All the time.