Be that someone

20 Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise,
but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
-Proverbs 13:20

Do you ever just sit for a while and think of a person you're meant to be with?

Have you ever wonder how it looks and feels like imagining yourself together with someone you'll be saying 'I do' for the rest of your life?

I bet when someone asks you 'Anong mga tipo mo sa mapapangasawa mo?', many are still answering 'maginoo pero medyo bastos (bored daw kasi when not), humurous, and such.

Some say, mabait (na gwapo/a), mapagmahal (na gwapo/a), gentle (na gwapo/a), matalino (na gwapo/a). Mga ginagawang biro na sa iba'y purong katotohanan.

Youngsters nowadays (not all) are after someone's looks. Kapag di ka gwapo/a, ekis ka na. Kapag naman oo, kahit walang diskarte at plano sa buhay, pwede na. (Please don't)

I, someone who knows nothing before, is a blind woman. And through the help of God, the Almighty, I saw the light.

When someone is asking me, 'siya na ba talaga?'
I simply smile and say 'If it's God's will.'

Pero ang katotohanan sa likod ng pananatili namin sa isa't isa ay dahil pareho naming tinatrabaho ang pagkakaroon ng Diyos sa buhay namin. We are both working on it through faith.

When you want someone to be the last, it's not being committed to him/her alone. (That results to 'sawa')
It's being committed together to God.

Kapag mas kaya Niyang mahalin si Lord kaysa sayo.
Kapag mas may takot Siya sa Diyos kaysa sayo.
Kapag mas pinapahalagahan Niya ang Diyos kaysa sayo.
Kapag mas priority niya ang Diyos sa lahat ng bagay lalo sayo,

That is the time when you should not let him/her go. Because surely, he/she will bring you to the Almighty.

Be wise of choosing the person you're with.
Do not overlook. Alam mo na agad dapat na ang unang hinahanap sa isang tao,

ay kung mayroon itong Hesus na kinikilala
at prayoridad ang makasunod sa Kaniya.

In that way, naka-jackpot ka na, may kasama ka pang palaguin ang faith mo at buong pagkatao mo with Jesus.

And vice versa, do not just look for that someone who has Jesus in life,

BE THAT SOMEONE. 💛