We make plans but it's His that prevails

But I, o man of God, pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness."
-1 Tim6:11

Let me tell you my deped journey at all.

While studying in college, my mindset is to enter the world of being a teacher in DepEd. That's it. So here's something that I hope you'll learn from me.

1. I dreamt of becoming a Cum Laude at least kasi sabi nila mas maraming opportunity at mas madaling makapasok sa dream job. But I failed. And yet God made me realize na hindi importante kung may award ka kasi mas importante ang GWA sa ranking. Hahaha. Yes, I failed but God had his best reason from it.
2. After graduating, I planned of topping the board exam. Sabi ko I had to focus. I made a routine for my review and I enrolled myself for Tesda training as well. I was very hopeful that I will be going to hit two stones but the job opportunity came up and had to ruin my plan again. Hahaha. My professor recommended me a job so who am I to say no? (Instructor I in State College, not to brag but to help you understand my situation that time) It offered good money so practically speaking, I declined the tesda training, I worked and reviewed when there's only time. Sometimes, I had to skip some review lessons in CBRC so I knew I had to stop my desire of being a top. And yet, after the result, I passed. Again, God has made a great thing for me. Hindi ko in-expect na mataas pa rin ang ratings ko but gratefully I did. (Which is importante sa ranking sa deped)

3. After having my license, kinuha na ni Lord si Inay. But I had to be strong. They all saw me pained but they never understand my pain. Only God. (Naabot talaga sa buhay sang tawo na the only choice left is to be strong independently) But God has been very faithful to me kaya I had to continue, I had to make Him proud at least.

4. Sa sobrang bilib ko sa sarili ko, I had to convince myself na magpa-rank agad kahit wala pa akong NC II. Hahaha. My GWA is okay. My LET rating is okay also. And when EPT results came out, I knew I will going to made it. But again, I failed. Hahaha. Imagine my self-esteem that time is slowly dying. My points were only 67 that time when the RQA results were out. Ako na dapat ang 1st sa RQA in Filipino eh. Bida-bida pan-o ako. Hahahaha. So God said wait. Wala pa raw akong NC II. And then I took it. I did. I got it. In Jesus Name, I waited and I worked hard from it.

5. After the training, I realized I lost a mother. Hahaha. Saka ko lang narealize kay wara na kaya ako mahimo. Wara ako trabaho that time and it was my depression I had to heal. For almost a year, I was depressed. I was a total wrecked. I was happy outside, tryin' to act cool and all. But it was a torture because I was dying inside. Nightmares, sleepless nights, sleeping in a day just to avoid people, not entertaining a long talk, crying for unknown reason, teardrops at all. It sucks. It sucks when I wanted to open but I can't. Losing a mother, not getting my dream job, not doing anything sucks. But again, God has been a faithful one for still waking me up that time. I read bible almost everyday. I wanted to forget the pain, the loneliness and all. He comforted me. I fought the negativities. I fought with God alone.

6. This is the time when I realized I had to do something. I went to Laguna, applied as call center, recommended by my bestfriend and got hired. But I got to go home for an important matter so I asked for the rescheduling of appointment. They did. Teletech gave me 3 chances I had to lose. My father didn't let me return. And it such a pain in the ass but I had to endure again. Again, I was back to the four corner of my room. I stopped overthinking and God gave me another blessing. Another job opportunity. A teaching opportunity. That was the time that I realized, God has really planned out something for you only. Minsan, sa kakamadali natin, kaya tayo nasasaktan. Waiting means putting the trust in Him.

7. After ending my contract, I received a call from a friend. Telling me I passed the RQA. At last. I was delighted. Imagine? After every tears I shed, here's another blessing. I was the top two in the rqa. (Again, not to brag) Dito ko rin narealize na planado talaga ni Lord. Kasi if ever man na pumasa ako sa una, pumasa lang but never got the chance to top. His time is perfect. He planned everything perfectly. I got the call again. DepEd gave me an item. So who am I to decline this time?
I remembered Sir Ken asking me, "Okay lang ba sayo Buhatan Integrated National School?" and I answered it vigorously, "Opo Sir. Sobra pa sa okay." Hahaha. Because it's true. That was my dream and God is giving me my dream so who am I to say no?

After achieving my dream, ngayon ko lahat na-realize na while working on it, I pursued patience, love, faith, gentleness. And here I am working as a righteous and godly person.
ALL PRAISE TO GOD.

Here's the gist:
Whatever your plans in mind and in heart, His plan is the best and He NEVER fails. Always trust the Lord at all times. Minsan, He had to ruin your plan for His greater plan. And always remember that He only makes a masterpiece with so much struggles and pains for you to be one in time. In HIS TIME.