What makes you sin?

Hindi ang pumapasok sa bibig ng tao ang nagpaparumi sa kanya, kundi ang mga lumalabas sa kanya.
-Marcos 7:15 ASND

If you remember this verse, someone is tryin' to question Jesus's apostles for not washing their hand before they eat. Which is malaking kasalanan before as to what they believe. For them, it was sinful, dirty and not Godly act.

But do we really know what makes us a sinner?

Sabi ni Hesus, hindi ang mga pumapasok (eat, drink, taken) ang nagpaparumi bagkus ang lumalabas.

What are these things nowadays?

Many. But let me tell you the things that people tend to always forget.

Talk with kindness.
Talk sensitively.
Talk sincerely.
Talk meaningfully.
Talk positively.
Talk bravely.
Talk truthfully.
Talk with respect.

The world is so dangerous now for kindhearted people because it became harsh everytime it gets a chance.

People usually forget giving consideration to every differences and it slowly kills us, human.

People lies everytime na nasa alanganin and will make it as 'white lies' as an excuse.

People will praise you directly but will backstab you afterwards. Will going to say you're a beauty when in fact they saw you as trying hard to be.

Many will talk with no sense that it pollutes the environment until it became toxic. Indeed, today's world is very toxic.

That instead of correcting one's mistake, fulfilling one's shortcomings, they will attack you with so much negativities. Until it gets tiring. (Isn't it?)

Hihilahin ka nila lalo pababa when you fail instead of helping you overcome. Hanggang sa mapapagod ka na lang. Magsasawa.

We also tries talking back to put their senses back but it became our 'sin' because we had no right to even do so. We kept on explaining our side but they can't just let you talk and hear out. Until you lose. And that's what makes them happy.

When you became true, it's the greatest sin you've ever made then. They will shut you up until you can't talk anymore.

Many of us are relying on lies because we think it protects us but no. It makes us in danger. Akala ng marami ayos lang magsinungaling. Akala nila ayos lang kasi pwede namang bumawi.

But we do hate lies right? Who isn't?

Above all, we forget to talk with respect most of the times.
Ayaw nating palamang.
Dapat mas magaling tayo.
Dapat hindi tayo natatalo.
Until we forgot to listen.
Kapag may pinaglalaban, we forgot to fight with respect and it kills so many innocent and changed heart.

So yeah, Jesus is right indeed.
We are sinner because we chose what we say, what we do, what we think is right.

But even so, why do we always fail?

Simply because, we don't have the strongest faith to overcome these.

That everytime we encounter these situations, we always forget Jesus.

But do we know what's an amazing above all?

God is open for renewal.
With no sched needed.
Just come to Him and He will renew you with no hesitations.

You are worthy of Him too.
Despite your mistakes, failures and sinful past.

And Jesus is worthy of you as well.
Be save by Him.
Choose Him as your real hero 🖤