Tanging kay Kristo ang Pagsuko

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the Lord whatever you do,

and he will establish your plans

I may not know you personally, I may not have the chance to have the opportunity to teach you on-site, I may not be the best Instructor you will ever have, I may not sure how I make impact with your life, but let me give you one thing I'm sure of.

Life isn't easy. The world has been so harsh lately. People whom we have may not help us grow. Family can't support everything that we dreamt of. Friends can leave us. Special someone may betray us. But not the Lord who will open His arms wide opened when things get rough, and when the road gets shaky.

Everything might fall. Things can make us push every button that we have, but please know that there is something we can always look forward to. Jesus knows more His plans for His people and you can never beat His great plans for us.

In this holy season, may you be reminded of how He loves us conditionally even if we didn't deserve of any.

Wala akong ideya kung paano kang sinusubok nang mundo ngayon. Baka nga sa dami ng requirements sa school, at sabayan pa nang mga family matters na talagang nakakaapekto sa mental health mo ngayon but can you do me a favor?

Ka-faith.

Please trust in Him that He will help you throughout the school year to finish what you have been started.

Hindi ko sinasabing kapag may Diyos sa buhay, hindi na mahirap.

What I am trying to tell you is,

Kapag naniniwala tayo sa Kaniya, kahit mahirap at sobra nang nakakaiyak, andun pa rin 'yung pakiramdam na you will overcome everything with Him.

I hope you'll understand na 'yang mga pinagdadaanan mo ngayon, is part of the process. Bahagi ng proseso upang sa pagtagumpay mo, hindi mo makalimutan kung para kanino at bakit mo inilaban ang pangarap mo.

Hindi kahit anomang bagay ang magpapasuko sainyo.

Dapat si Kristo.