Keep Calm All the Time

Jesus Appears to His Disciples
19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders,(A) Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace(B) be with you!”
(John 20:19)

Many things will steal our peace of mind and heart. 
May it be happenings but mostly, people.

Few days ago, someone tried to attacked me. She said we should talk to clarify things but her anger problems was being showed buy shouting at me and pointing fingers, blaming me, and worst was, questioning my faith in God.

I was silent the whole time. I was silently praying that God may protect me and remove me from that situation. I was asking Him to make me control myself from the pain, from all the things I am hearing. I never uttered words even once while she was busy mocking me.

After hearing her out, asking me why I am not talking, I hugged her. I was hugging her like my life was dependent on her.

In my mind, I ask God, Lord "Is this what you want me to do?" Then I continued, I said sorry because she was asking me to.

And I am planning to. Because sometimes, saying sorry kahit alam mong wala kang mali is the best thing to do. Lalo kung mas mahalaga sayo 'yung tao kaysa sa pride mo.

Sa una, nasaktan ako. I never said wrong anyway. Sabi ko di ko deserve mapagsalitaan nang ganun. 
Sabi ko kay Lord, I want to forget. Gusto ko na agad kalimutan 'yung situation na nagpaiyak sa akin nang todo. 
I was thinking it was shameful at my part.
I was thinking I am the wrong one.
I was thinking I lost my courage.
I was thinking I failed God.

Pero after ko maiyak lahat ng sakit, after realizing what I did towards that person, now I realized, I just chose peace.

Mas pinili kong magtiwala at magpaubaya sa Panginoon. 
Mas pinili kong huwag magpadala sa tukso.
Mas pinili kong magpatawad.
Mas pinili kong umunawa.

Even if it means accepting the defeat sa parte niya.
Even she never said sorry sa ginawa niya.

Because I do believe, that the best revenge is to let go and let God🖤

So people, if you are hurting right now, never think of returning the pain. Trust that the God above will never leave us. 
He got our back!
You just have to trust. And make peace within through Jesus Christ.

Siya ang tunay na kapayapaan natin sa kabila ng magulong mundo na kinasasadlakan nating mga tao.

Keep calm and let Jesus be with you all the time🖤