Be God-dependent.

Haven't written like this lately but I just want to share how God comforts me in my worst and down moments.

I know a lot of people are like me. When life gets tough, we prepare being alone, secretive and became introvert. I always choose to be silent until it slowly sinks everything. The anxiety, pain, doubt, unanswered prayer, delay, negative thought, toxicity, wrong decision made, mistake and failure and the like. I prefer not to talk about it to anyone. I'm afraid I will add burden to them or maybe they won't understand my frustrations as well either. Until I can no longer hold the bottle alone and starts shaking uncontrollably. That's when I look for my compass and begin searching verses that will suit my situations, or even sometimes, when I can no longer stay still and sobs began to overflow, God always make a way to direct me in His words perfectly. In Him, it's okay to cry. It's okay to breakdown. It's okay that for a moment, I will be uglier. He always assures me that I am loved no matter what. That everything is well and that He forgives and understands me and He will never abandon me.

So to everyone who is struggling as well, may you find peace knowing He is the one in control. That God wants to answer the prayers of those whose hearts are in His (2 Chron. 16:9). That God lov es you and He will speak to you in His time. His answer may come immediately or it may be delayed, but it will come (Dan. 10:13). He just wants a great path for you, redirecting you or protecting you from the consequences of your desires. And if it seems as though everything is crumbling around you, and you wonder why you do not see God's activity, please take comfort in knowing that you are loved in heaven.

He got you. He's the best comfort.