Judgment

Mateo 3:12
Hawak niya ang kaniyang kalaykay upang alisin ang dayami. Titipunin niya sa kamalig ang trigo ngunit ang ipa'y susunugin sa apo'y na di mamamatay kailanman.

Jesus died in order to finish His purpose here on earth. At sa pagkamatay niya, tinanggap niya ang power that God vested in Him and it is to judge the living and the dead in His return.

We all gonna face judgment, people. A final judgment that Jesus will give and not the judgment of so many.

That is why people, do not let your life be controlled by the way people wants you to be.

Oftentimes we got affected by their judgment, we got scared by it pero ang tanging Diyos lang ang dapat nating katakutan at dapat pakaisipin sa darating na paghuhusga.

A judgment that will either brought us to heaven or in hell.

A judgment depends on the goodness we did and the wrongdoings that we chose to live with.

YOLO people so we should be wise spending our life. We never know when will our breath gonna stop. At least, do good with others. Spend more with your loved ones, be selfless, sacrifice more and love one another.

Those who don't believe, who are ashamed and have not let Jesus drive their lives until the end will be burried alive in hell.

But those who hold on to their faith, proud of and following the way of Jesus while here would be coming in Him.

To the kingdom of God, to the paradise that many of us dreamt of having, to the place where peacefulness, holiness, happiness and sharing is truly alive.

But He only knows when it'll happen.

And as human, a believer, and a child of God, we should always ready ourselves from it.

We should live in accordance with how Jesus did, and not in accordance with how people wants us to live.

His will over us.
And may the heart of people has lots of pure love than the desires of worldly things on earth.

Life is short and when we learned to spent it wisely, someday somehow, God will give us His promised eternal life with Him.

And that is indeed a sweetest motivation that people could have, His promise 💗