In doing things, without love, it's still considers nothing

13 If I speak in the tongues[a](A) of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy(B) and can fathom all mysteries(C) and all knowledge,(D) and if I have a faith(E) that can move mountains,(F) but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor(G) and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b](H) but do not have love, I gain nothing.
-1 Corinthians 13

What is love?
How does it really works?
Will it be nice to really show love to one another?
Or is it really to hard to even express the slightest of it?

I knew a person. She was really good at expressing and talking. Unang kilala mo pa lang, you'll definitely say 'she got the confidence' but not good in listening. She express what she wants, but with no remorse when she's out of bound. She can kill for a second the kindest heart. She can talk, yes but most of the time, there were no sense.

May mga taong maalam. Marunong. Mahusay. But not the way they communicate. Minsan, they are those who-knows-it-all person na hindi tumatanggap ng ideya ng iba. They will not take consideration just because they know they're above. By status, age, gender, name it all, they can't just accept the fact that you can too.

O baka you are belong to those people na you have a lot of faith. Sobrang naniniwala ka na makakaya mo kaya you'll push through whatever it takes, whatever it brings you after. Even if takes you out of God's will. You will still move mountains because you have that strong faith that you will.

Maybe, you are this type of person na you are accountable of what you act, and then boast.
Ah okay, I should help in order for me to receive help as well.
They need me so I came para kapag ako nangailangan, they will be coming too.
I will give because it is what God could be proud of and then afterwards I know He'll grant my wish.
I will take good care of my parents because according to the commandments, we should love and respect them so that I can go to heaven.

Are you that person who gives just because you EXPECT in return?
Are you that person who help other and then boast?
Have you ever encounter a person who keeps on insuating her/his good deeds and making himself an angel infront of your eye?

Alinman sa lahat, I hope we are not going to choose any from it.

The reason why we got a lot of disappointments, failures and mistakes nowadays is that, we tend to forget the greatest thing of all, Love.

And the cause of hypocrisy is not putting love in everything we do.

Love makes us kind.
Love makes us not envious.
Love thinks no evil.
Love helps us seek truth.
Love makes us bear all things, hopes all things and endure all things.

May we never forget that the fulfillment of the law of the Almighty Father is His love alone.

Because in doing things, withOUT LOVE, in God's eye, we will still be NOTHING 🙂