Be selfless

Mateo 16:24

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let Him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow Me.

We are Christian, and as one, we really are a child of God.
Sometimes we ought to believe that being a child of Him, He showered us so many blessings. Kaya kapag on struggle tayo, we tend to lose ourselves, pinanghihinaan at minsan pang nasisisi ang Panginoon.
Stop right there. Mali ka.
Dahil ang totoong Anak ng Diyos at taga-Sunod ni Jesus, dumaraan sa maraming pagsubok.

I bet this is your prayer now: "Lord, I want a life that is successful, stable ang buhay, may trabaho, may masayang pamilya." We prayed to become successful in the world's eye and afterwards, saka lang natin isisingit ang Panginoon. We seek to bring God in world by Honoring Him to our success.
We may say, "Now that I am succeeded, I want to give God the glory of it."
Again, you're on the wrong mindset that will bring you to the wrong path.

God is not interested in receiving second hand glory from our activity. IKAW ang gusto Niya to Honor Him and not your success.
Walang silbi ang biyayang natatanggap mo kung hindi ito first and foremost, nanggaling sa Panginoon mismo.

Bruh! Sasabihin ko na rin 'to: Hindi masama magpagamit! Lalo kung sa Kaniya ka magpapagamit.

Because a true child of God is someone who can deny himself (own desires) and join the activity of God as He reveals it to you.

Ask Him: What shall I do? Rather than This is what I want to do.
Promise, you'll be successful every second of your day.