A statement of a Teacher

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.'( Proverbs 22:6)

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "You won't make it to the top 10 because you were absent the whole week.

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "You are dedicated. Kaya mong maging scholar sa high school."

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "You are not responsible enough as a scholar."

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "You have the potential. We'll train and review so that you can join the contest."

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "I am not enough to receive that award."

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "I deserve the award even I didn't win the contest."

Hindi ako guro ngayon kung hindi dahil sa guro ko noon na nagsabing "You are terribly trying. You can't even explain it well."

So you see, it's not about how and what inputs they are putting to us because  it's about how we applied it ourselves. They may say rude things or appreciations, they are still humans and I have the choice how to deal with all of it.

So dear students, please don't hold grudge, bear with it and use it as a mountain you need to climb of. So when you're at the top, you don't shout bitterness but instead gratefulness.

As this bible verse says 'Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.'( Proverbs 22:6)

I was trained but I chose God as my best trainor so that when getting old, I will never be departed.

I hope you have the courage too.

Happy Teacher's Day to all Teachers out there!✨