I CAN DO ALL THINGS

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
-Philippians 4:13

Think again about the day you surpass which you thought you coudn't.

Reminisce the situation where you highly doubted your capacity and never thought you would overcome that day.

Remember a person who struggles a lot and talked to you about giving up but still standing up at this moment, trying to continue and make a living.

I'll let you hug the person who never fails to understand you amidst the uncertainties and failures you had been dwelling.

Hug your parents for raising you. For providing foods, shelters and dress you up when no one even dares to.  May they are strict or not, may they treat you better or not, hug them and say thank you.

Parents are one of those people whom still tryin' even at their verge of giving up. See? They never gave up on you.

Looking back at times na akala mo, you can't do it. But look at you now, you're still breathing. At alam kong kinakaya mo. Proud and Diyos sayo.

See the beauty of everyone who struggles but keep on smiling. They are tired but chose to appreciate the beauty of life. Such a blessing.

Look at all the frontliners. It's been 2 years of fighting and helping but they never stop.

Rethink of a person who had been judge for his/her life but still creating a wonderful life.

A person who has health complications but now, all healed and living the life he wants to be.

Ang dami. You only need to open your eyes and see the beauty of everything.

Appreciate.

Kinaya nila. Kinakaya mo. Kakayanin natin.

Hindi dahil mas magaling ka.
Hindi dahil mas matalino siya.
Hindi dahil mas malakas siya.
Hindi dahil mas maraming sumusuporta sa kaniya.
Hindi dahil maganda ka.
Hindi dahil mas may pera ka.
Hindi dahil sa kung anomang bagay na nakikita mo sa kaniya.

Kundi dahil..

May Diyos tayong iisa.
May Diyos tayong hindi nagpapabaya.
May Diyos tayong nakaagapay.
May Diyos tayong kakalinga.
May Diyos tayong hindi napapagod na unawain tayo.
May Diyos tayong nagmamahal nang tunay.
May Diyos tayong handang tanggapin ang lahat ng hindi magagandang nakaraan sa buhay natin.
May Diyos na mahabagin.
May Diyos na maawain.
May Diyos na hindi kailanman nang-iwan sa atin.

Bruh, the only thing you should do is keep the faith and carry your own cross in Jesus name. This will be understood when you know what God wants us to be.

Hindi pa huli. Anytime you can start over again and know that you can do it in Jesus Name.

May the Lord gives us always the strength and wisdom we need na kayanin lahat.

Magtiwala ka. Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal ka Niya.