You will bloom too

"Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?”
-Luke 12:27-28

Just like how the flowers bloom if it were being taken good care, human blooms as well more than the flower did.

Because we have God, the best plantita of all times.
Because we are in His hands.
Because God is the one who showers us.
Because He knows how to handle us in His own power and will.

I was about to give up something the other day because I thought I won't be able to control my temper and patience if I would still continue. Pakiramdam ko, isa akong bulaklak na nagsisimula nang mamukadkad subalit isang pitik lang ng orasan, nalanta ako.

I cried. I ask God how will I overcome that struggle. Kasi gusto ko tapusin. Kasi malapit na ako. Kasi ilang hakbang na lang, makukuha ko na ang nais ko.

Subalit sa realidad ng buhay, no matter how you tried striving, hindi mawawala na subukin tayo. Panahon, oras, bagay, sitwasyon o kahit ng mga taong nakapaligid sa atin.

And that, the things that are uncontrollable.
Hindi natin kontrolado ang galaw ng mundo at mga tao but God made me realize that I am in control of myself.

And that He controls everything.

Ilang oras kong nakalimutan ang faith ko sa Kaniya due to heavy emotions and that is valid.

Sometimes, we are aware of how little our faith to Him. Aminin man natin o hindi. Aware tayo.
Ngunit ang mahalaga, bumabalik tayo.

Balik tayo sa Kaniya.

Hindi lang ako. Lahat tayo, napanghihinaan. May mga planong pending, pangarap na tuluyan nang naglaho.

Other people will also look down on us. Will judge us. Will put no value to us.

But never Jesus.

He will take good care of you. Kahit sa mga panahong hindi mo nalalaman.
He always provides your necessity. Kahit pakiramdam mo, walang-wala ka.

Hindi tunay na mag-isa ka.
You have Jesus.
You just have to accept Him wholeheartedly.
And put your 100% faith in Him.
He will never fail you.

In your season.
With His glory.
Your time will come soon.
Just like flowers that bloom,
trust God, you will bloom too.