When is it not okay to not be okay and when is okay to not be okay?

It takes a lot of courage to be with God alone.
There are moments in life that you will get nothing from anyone and yet you should be okay.
Many moments na you'll open to everyone pero kapag ikaw na, no one is there willing to listen and be with you. At bilang anak ng Diyos, dapat ayos lang. Kailangan mo silang unawain.
Maraming beses kang mag-iisa. Na kahit maghanap ka ng kasama, wala kang mahagilap and it should be okay kasi may Diyos ka. Kasi alam mong no matter what you'll go through, kasama mo ang Diyos sa tuwina. Maraming beses kang pahihirapan ng pag-iisa mo pero you shoul be okay kasi you have God. He got you. Hindi ka dapat nagrereklamo sa lahat ng mga paghihirap mo kasi may Diyos ka. And I think, this is the time na it's not okay to not be okay. Kasi may Diyos ka. That is why it takes A LOT OF COURAGE to be with Him. Hindi pwedeng ipoproclaim mo na you have God but you don't trust Him when you're alone doing every single thing in life.

But then, when it is okay to not be okay?

People, tbh, everyday is a real struggle nowadays. But the fact that we are strong enough to continue alone despite all, may we all realize that it is okay even just for once to not be okay. Kapag pakiramdam mo, life is so cruel and you can't make up to it anymore, confess it to God. Yes whe have Him. Kasama natin Siya parati but that didn't mean na ayaw Niya tayong nakikitang hindi masaya. We are all welcome to cry, to mourn, to feel the sorrow. God wants us to be true. And if you really don't have anyone anymore, you have Him. He is the most promising comfort of all times. In whatever season of life, in whatever situation. So when you know that you are slowly losing your sanity, it's okay to not be okay. Just come to Him and He will widely open His arms for you.

Most of the time, tears flow deepest unto Him. He knows your heart more than anyone does.

Ka-faith lang.