Your struggle is a nutrient

Juan 6:35 RTPV05
Sinabi ni Jesus, "Ako ang tinapay na nagbibigay-buhay. Ang lumalapit sa akin ay hindi na magugutom kailanman, at ang sumasampalataya sa akin ay hindi na mauuhaw kailanman.

Few days ago, may nabasa akong statement saying "struggles are nutrients".
I was thinking why it became nutrients when all it made people is to be mad, hurt and cry.

For all we know, nutrients are what make us healthy and strong.
How can someone made a comparison to it in struggle when it does oppositely to human being?
But then this bible verse speaks through it.

Those who gets peace amid struggles are healthy.
Those who cries in pain but then trust the Lord are healthy.
Those who have tons and mountains of struggles but smiles a lot are the ones truest healthy.
Those who feel the pain more, and gets through it everyday are the true healthy.
Those who forgive easily even after all the heartbreaks and hurtful words and actions towards them are the healthy.
Those who gives a lot even there is no more to give yet trusting God that He will provide are the healthy one.
Those who put their faith even after the downfall and failures,
Those who never questioned God
Those who believe even without the clear path
Those who keeps motivating other even they also need the motivation,

It's your power.
And that power belongs to Jesus.

Your struggle today will keep you grow someday.
It is a God's child nutrient that will bring you unto Him. Trust me.

Paalala:

Never hate your struggling self.
Look into the deepest.
Swim deeper.
And you will realize that everything is part of your process.

If you cannot find the strength you had before, balik ka na ulit kay Lord.

Walang pangakong madadalian ka pero magtatagumpay ka 💛