Mirror yourself

Mateo 7:1&3

¹Huwag ninyong hatulan ang inyong kapwa upang hindi kayo hatulan ng Diyos.
³Bakit mo makikita ang puwing sa mata ng iyong kapatid ngunit hindi mo pinapansin ang puwing sa mata ng iyong sarili?

Many of us are victim of our own judgmental society.
Kaunting kibot, may maghuhusga.

Students being bullied.

Parent's way of parenting being dictated.

Professionals getting suicidal thoughts for not being what their boss's, career wants them to be.

Those handicapped and disabled person for not having a normal well-being.

Poor person for not having tons of peso.

Rich person for being unhumane.

Leaders for being corrupt, and greedy from the position.

Individuals who have low IQ and high EQ.

Priests, pastors and whoever that is part of religious act being judged as not a perfect one.

You, who is reading this for judging someone intentionally without knowing the reasons behind.

Me, for correcting other's mistakes often times even when I can't correct myself that well.

All of us are part of this judgmental society. No one has the right to exempt ourselves for being one.

But the verses tell that we should not and we should stop judging everyone's life.

That we should focus more on ourselves, prioritize our own shortcomings, mistakes and inabilities.

No one has the right to judge because we are all going to face the same judgment in the right time.

And no one is exempted from our God's eye.

We are all imperfect human but at least let's help ourselves to become perfect in the eyes of God and avoid pointing out our fingers to the sinners.

We are all sinners but we should love the sinners but not the sin.

Let ourselves exile from this 'mapanghusgang lipunan' at punahin natin ang sariling kakulangan at pagkakamali.

Walang mangyayari sa mundo kung magtuturuan at magsisisihan.

Magtulungan for a change.
Let love rise.

No hate, No to inggit, No to husga, Yes to 'Mirror yourself'.