Chapter 2: Biana POV

A/N: Hey guys! I was actually not gonna post today but @LunaLovegood1242 voted and commented and gave me the confidence to write this! Thank You! THE VIDEO ABOVE WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!!Enjoy!

Sophie is coming over to my house in LESS.

THAN.

FIVE.

MINUTES!!! 

I NEED MORE TIME TO GET READY!! 

I quickly put on my favorite dress, did my makeup really fast because,

NO GIRL CAN GO WITHOUT MAKEUP!!! 

Well, in my opinion. Sophie doesn't wear makeup all the time, but when she does she looks stunning! Keefe actually melts into a pile of goo if she is wearing makeup. 

When Sophie hailed me, she looked tense, so I'm guessing it's something important. 

If she figures out that Keefe has a huge crush on her, I am LITERALLY going to clap and say,

 "Alas! You finally overcame your obliviousness disease!" I sometimes do wonder how she is SO OBLIVIOUS!!! 

I quickly styled my hair and...

slammed into Fitz, my annoying brother, as I was trying to run downstairs. 

"Woah B, where's the fire?" he asked me. 

Don't ask me HOW he learned that sentence, but I guess he did if he was SAYING it. 

I facepalm. "Sophie's coming over and we are going to talk in my room ALONE!" I replied.  I emphasized alone to make it clear to him that I wouldn't tolerate eavesdropping.  I shoved past him before he could say anything else, and I ran downstairs to my mom. 

"Hey Mom! Sophie's coming over in a few minutes, so can we have some snacks?" I asked my mother. 

"Sure sweetie!" my mother replied, laughing. 

I look at her confused. "What's so funny?" I asked her as she continued laughing. 

She stoped laughing to answer, "Didn't I tell you that Sophie was going to be quite the heart-breaker?" She smiles. "Well looks like my prediction came true." 

I laugh and shake my head. "You're right about that."

 It was all up to her to choose now. 

Keefe or Fitz? 

I was wondering the answer when I heard the doorbell ring. 

A/N :OK guys! I know that was super short and if you enjoying the story, you might wanna murder me but             who do you guys think was at the door? write ur guess in the comments. Thx for reading! I am busy tomorrow but I will try to post. Sometimes u might get posts in the middle of the night because i couldn't sleep so yeah.. LOL!...