Chapter 89: Audrey's POV

Before we start, I would like to say..I was forced to write this chapter because of a VERY important announcement...

JackHuston96 , WE WERE DRUNK WHEN WE GOT THAT IDEA!!

SiSi: I was all your idea, Eva -_-

Sisi was chicken. and...we argued a lot over that...sooooo....we're sorry?  XD XD 

~Eva

After Asher left, I sat down and put my head in my hands.

I stood up again, wanting to go to Asher's room, but my head got dizzy.

"Help..." I murmured quietly.

I staggered around the room, bumping into people.

It seemed that there was nothing that I could get a good hold on.

It was all too much.

My head felt extremely heavy now.

No.

"HELP!" I cried out with the last strength inside me.

Lots of heads turned my direction, and I saw Bridget pushing through the crowd of elves surrounding me.

And that was the last thing I saw before everything went black. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Bridget's POV <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I heard someone yelling downstairs.

I quickly ran downstairs, thinking it was a member who needed help.

But it was Audrey.

She was lying on the floor, completely still. 

Her hair was on the ground around her head like a halo.

"AUDREY!" I yelled, pushing my way through the crowd of elves that had crowded around her.  I dropped to my knees and picked her head up gently. "Audrey please wake up!" I desperately tried to get her to wake up.

No luck.

<><><><><><><><><><> Asher's POV<><><><><><><><><>

I was tinkering with one of my gadgets when someone screamed from downstairs.  I couldn't make out what they yelled, but I assumed it was just another crazy person banging pots and pans together.

I continued tinkering until I heard a yell.

A voice.

That was much too familiar.

Bridget.

I threw the gadget on my bed and raced downstairs.

"Bridget?" I called, shoving my way through a crowd that was crowded around something.

Or someone.

When I got to the front, I gasped.

There was Bridget, holding Audrey's head in her lap and begging her to wake up.

"Bridget? What happened?" I questioned.

"Audrey...she...she passed out...we don't know why..." she replied, tears streaming down her cheeks.

That's when it all went wrong.

That's when Bridget passed out too.

IDK...I JUST NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER INNN....also, I just cam back from World War 10....yeah....mhm....anyways cheerio!

-Eva