Chapter 63: Sophie POV

A/N Hey guys! SiSi here! A big thank you to everyone who followed me! And thank you so much Emma! You are the most awesome friend! :D 

(please no Fitz hate in the comments. Thanks!)

SiSi out.

I wasn't sure where to leap, so we leapt to Everglen.  Fitz came rushing out, scooping me up and twirling me around.

But I found no delight in it.

I just waiting for him to put me down.

When he finally did, I started talking before he could. "Lady Gisela is back, and she put a group called the Remember Refugees back together. They're like the Neverseen. Emma told us to gather weapons and prepare for battle, so we came here first because--"

Fitz put a finger to my lips to silence me. "I'm just glad you're alright," he said with a dazzling smile.

One that didn't turn my face a deep color of red.

"I'm fine!" I exclaimed. "But we might not be if we don't gather weapons and prepare ourselves!"

"Actually, you know what?" Tam called from behind us. "I think that can wait a few minutes. But you know what can't wait? What you dearly wish to say to Fitz." He grinned.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Fitz interrupted, "Of course, Sophie!" His smile grew. "We can walk around the property for a little while." He grabbed my hand and pulled me forward, leaving our friends behind. 

"So what did you want to tell me?" he asked when we were far away enough to not be overheard. 

"I wanted to..." I began, swallowing hard. 

He grabbed both of my hands and leaned in closer, which made things that much harder.

I turned away and quickly said, "I wanted to break up with you--"

"Because Keefe is her soulmate!" someone screamed above them.  Then there was a flash and a thump.  Tam quickly stood up from where he fell and brushed himself off.  He finally looked up at them, his face flushed.  

I took the opportunity of distraction to slip my hands away from Fitz's.

"It wasn't my idea!" Tam insisted with his hands up.  

Then I could see Biana carefully climbing down from the same tree.  

"You both can turn invisible you know," I told them.

"I knew there was a reason I hesitated," Tam said to himself.

"Oh, I know!" Biana replied chirpily. 

Fitz turned back to me. "So, what were you saying?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to answer, but Tam interrupted. "She said she's breaking up with you," he said. "And Keefe's her soulmate." 

I prepared myself for the worst, but then Tam exclaimed, "Biana, now!" 

Biana grabbed my hand and then Tam's and turned us all invisible.  Then she yanked us toward the house.

And I didn't once look back.

A/N I was going to post this chapter yesterday, but then our power went out (because this piece of metal fell over and my dad said all they had to do was put that piece in place, but it still took them a while to get there) and I couldn't finish it, so I went to sleep really early and woke up at four-thirty! Now I'm excited because I'm going to finish school early! :D If y'all didn't know, fun fact about me: I'm homeschooled! So, I set my own schedule. I can wake up as early as I want and then I do seven hours of schoolwork (not including breaks) and then I'm done for the day! *realizes no one really cares* *shrugs*

I don't really know how people break up, but I think they just say, 'Hey, I'm breaking up with you' but please let me know in the comments if I did that right!

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment ---->

Thanks for reading!

Ciao,

SiSi