Chapter 40: Biana POV

I went over and tapped the window of their weird thing with wheels.

I don't even know what it's called, but I assumed that it was how they got around.

Our group had agreed that a few of us should stay here with them.

I of course volunteered immediatly, because as tired as I was, I still wanted to help.

So it was Tam, Keefe, Sophie, and I who stayed.

Fitz, Linh, and Grady were going back to the Lost Cities.

Fitz had actually wanted to stay with Sophie, protesting about how Keefe wasn't Sophie's boyfriend and how he was her boyfriend...

Let's also not forget, 'BuT We'Re CoGnaTes'.

Luckily, everyone except Fitz and Sophie ships Sokeefe or Keephie--or whatever you wanna call them.

Yes, even Grady.

So, we all convinced him to go back to the Lost Cities.

Grady had to go back to alert the Council that we're staying here, but he's wasn't going to tell them about the twins and that little kid--who we still don't know much about.

And Fitz was going because......uhhhh.......we didn't want him to interfere with Operation Sokeefe.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Emma rolled down her window.

"Biana? What are you doing here?" she questioned.

I thought of a good way to tell her that we need to live with them, and we have to stay here. 

"Well, until you guys make a decision or come back to the Lost Cities, we have to stay here and live with you guys," I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

She thought for a moment.

Then she turned to her sister, Sienna, and they discussed it.

I guess they do everything together....

Emma turned back to me and nodded as she said "Sure."

I was actually overjoyed.

This was going to be really good!

I have never lived in the Forbidden Cities.

"Get in. Who else is coming?" Emma asked.

"Tam, Keefe, Sophie, and me."

Emma had a confused look on her face.

"Keefe and Sophie? I mean I already knew that you and Tam were endgame, but even though I ship them, isn't Sophie with Fitz?" she asked.

I blushed. 

"Yeah, but we need Sokeefe in our lives," I replied.

She laughed.

"Fine. Bring them all here," she told me.

I dragged the others to the weird machine thingy. 

"Do you think we should tell Mr. Forkle about these?" Sophie asked us after we all got into the car.

The little kid was squished between us.

Poor kid.

"Foster, Foster, Foster," Keefe began. "I know even you think that the Forklenator takes all he fun out of things. So, why are you suggesting that?" Keefe smirked as Emma started driving the weird machine.

Okay, I need to stop calling it weird machine.

"Hey Emma? What's this thing called?" I asked her as Sophie, Keefe, and Tam were having another very weird converstaion.

Sienna answered for me.

"This is a car, and you have to be careful with it. That's why we told you to put on the seatbelts."

Emma nodded.

"Since you gave us a choice, we trust you with this information that I am about to share with you," she said, keeping her eyes on the road.

"We actually live in Australia," Sienna explained. "We come to London for the filming. We own a house here, but we live in an apartment in Australia. We decided to move here yesterday so we conjured our things here. Since you're going to live with us, you can help us clean."

"How did you conjure--" I started, but then cut off as I remembered what Emma had told us.

I agreed, and we reached their house. 

It was homey.

The kid ran up to the house and opened the door.

"Asher!" Emma called as she jogged after him.

So that was his name.

I had to tell Grady this to see if the kid, Asher, was an elf.

But how did he end up here?

KoTlCPotter9 here! Sorry you had to wait so long! I swear I had the chapter ready but we had some-er- technical diffuculties and me and Sisi had to discuss something anout the book. No spoilers though!

Bye!

-Emma