Chapter 41: Sophie POV

I don't know why but I'm addicted to that song.....and 'Silence'....and another song that I will put in another chapter.

'Only need the light when it's burning low '

'Only miss the sun when it starts to snow.'

'Only know you love her when you let her go'

lol but anyway, here is your long awaited chapter guys! 

We walked inside their house and saw that it was packed with boxes.

When we came inside, Emma walked right into a box and toppled down to the floor.

Sienna pulled her up while laughing with Asher.

At least I'm not the only one who's clumsy.

Emma, Sienna, and Asher started unboxing the boxes, and we helped.

After about two hours, we were finished.

Everyone was sweating a lot, and I wiped sweat off my forehead.

"You guys can shower in those two bathrooms," Emma said, pointing to a hallway.

I took one look at the hallway and started sprinting.

I wanted to get one first.

Keefe didn't miss a beat.  He chased after me while Tam and Biana were left standing there, still sweaty.

I got into one of the the bathrooms and closed the door.

Good thing there were clothes in there.

And a towel.

I showered quickly so someone else could shower. 

After I got dressed and brushed my hair, I walked out of the bathroom to find--

Everyone standing there already showered and fresh.

"Whaa--" I stuttered.

Biana smirked.

"You were taking too long, so Tam took a shower after Keefe, and I showered in Emma's bathroom," she explained.

"Oh, sorry" I replied sheepishly.

Emma clapped her hands together.

"Let's make sleeping arrangments!" she exclaimed with a smirk.

Oh, no.

It was never good when someone smirked.

Especially about sleeping arrangments.

"We have a guest bedroom, so all of you guys will sleep there. But-" she began.

"Aha! There's a catch!" Keefe interrupted. (Tam from Neverseen. LOL)

Emma and Sienna facepalmed and then shared a look.

"As I was saying," Emma continued, emphasizing 'saying' to make it clear that she did not like being interrupted. "We only have two beds. Since Tam and Biana are a couple, they will sleep together and Sophie and Keefe will have to sleep together."

My cheeks heated up and so did Keefe's.

He was speechless

That was the first time I saw him like that.

"And that is final," she added, when I opened mouth to say something.

I felt like I was betraying Fitz...since you know, he was my boyfriend.  But it didn't seem like I had a choice. 

Since we were freshened up, we all headed to the living room to relax after two hours of unpacking.

It had been really hard, even with our skills.

When we got to the living room, Asher, who was in the living room, immediatly came up to us and dragged Emma away.

"What was that about?" I asked Sienna.

"Um, I don't know!" she said quickly.

Too quickly.

She was hiding something.

They were hiding something.

I knew it.

What are they hiding? Sorry I took so long to update.....I'm still getting used to the move. And trying to sleep. Anyway, can you guys respond to what you think of what I said in a chapter above? In the comments. I'll repost what I said.

Repost:I also saw something really depressing. It was a tiktok that said 'Harry Potter actors who tried to commit suicide'. I was crying. I knew two of the actors very well. Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton. Tom Felton tried to do it because of all the hate that he had been getting. Please don't hate him! He is a very nice person! Daniel Radcliffe tried to do it because...welll.....he had an alchohol addiction. Tom was the only person who understood him. There were also other actors. Please understand how serious this is!

Anyway, after this story, I am posting another one which is called 'Sokeefe Rules!'. I'm already working on the chapters and I think it's gonna be good. I hope you guys enjoyed Sisi's and my story. Don't worry! It's not over yet!

-Emma