Chapter 10: Sophie POV

KoTlCPotter9 again! I know I updated like 3 mins ago but I didn't want to lose my ideas so here we are again...*nervous laugh* I promise that I will do a chapter in one of the boy's POVs too! I just need Sophie's POV to make this work soooo yeah. Enjoy! 

While Biana was gone, I took the opportunity to ditch my makeover.

I put on the clothes that I had arrived in, undid Biana's waterfall braid, and did my makeup very lightly.

I felt little bad.  Biana spent all that time making me look good, and here I was, changing everything back.

But I truly hated makeup and getting dressed up.  So I didn't hesitate too much.

I heard muffled voices coming from the boys' room.

I tried really hard not to eavesdrop, but it was tempting.

Really tempting.

Finally, because I couldn't stand the curiosity nagging at me, I tiptoed over to Biana's bedroom door and heard their voices.  They were more clear this time. 

"You like her too?" one voice asked.

I froze.

Who were they taking about?

"Of course I like Sophie! Who wouldn't?" someone else replied.

Wait, who's voice was that?

I strained as I tried to figure out what they were talking about.

"As a friend or more?" the first voice interrogated.

"Guys! I feel weird standing here watching you guys arguing about MY SISTER," Tam said, his voice flying above the others. "I'm going to get some food," he said.

I listened as he went down the stairs.

"BE CAREFUL BANGS BOI!" Keefe yelled.

I remembered that Biana was downstairs setting up a prank.

Oh no, I thought.

Was the prank war over before it began? 

I really hoped not.

A prank war actually sounded fun.

At least I think it does.

OK GUYS! Whew! I have decided that I will do another chapter tomorrow and I will make it long k? Thanks for everyone who reads this story! Bye! Have a nice day/night!

-KoTlCPotter9