Chapter 60: Biana's POV

This book getting long huh?

Awwwwwww they were so cute!

I was swooning over them when they finally noticed that they weren't alone.

They let go of each other, blushing furiously.

But, being me, I 'accidently' pushed Sophie into Keefe to try and make their lips 'accidently' touch.

But when I looked, they were--

Wait they were...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WERE KISSING!!!!

Still fangirling, I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

I looked over at Tam and saw that he had the same idea.

And he was fanboying.

So we fangirled/fanboyed together.

We were jumping up and down and dancing while Sophie and Keefe registered what had happened.

After a few moments, I came back to my senses and realized that there was a fight outside.

I pulled Tam down.

"There's a fight outside," I whispered into his ear.

That was the moment that Keefe and Sophie, or should I say, the cutest couple ever, finished registering what had happened.

Or what I had caused to happen.

Eh.

Who cares.

I got what I wanted.

"Biana! I have a boyfriend!" Sophie yelled at me.

I had a bored expression on my face.

"Well then break up with him! Duh!" I replied.

"Yeah! Didn't you guys feel the spark?" Tam asked them, clearly teasing but their blushing faces indicated something else.

I shot up.

"Wait, you guys did feel the spark?" I asked gleefully.

I sqealed.

"Do you know what this means? You guys are soulmates!" I shouted happily.

Sophie facepalmed. "Fine, we are. But can ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN how I'm supposed to tell Fitz?" she questioned.

"Easy!" Tam cut in. "Just call him on your phone and go, 'Hey Rit-I mean Fitz. I wanna break up, because I just found out that Keefe is my soulmate'!"

"Yeah not happening," Sophie concluded.

I wondered why Keefe was so silent.

At that exact moment, someone grabbed us and pulled us outside.

It was Emma.

"Emma!" I hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Lady Gisela is gone. We have to find sed ingens periculum elf."

I didn't understand what she said, but I was determined to help any way I could.

"Where are your sisters? And Sienna?" I asked.

"Sienna went with our sisters to get the rest of the Order. They have to be informed of all this," she answered.

"Where are we going?" Keefe finally spoke.

"Back to the house." Emma replied. "We have to brainstorm while wiating for the others. I was hoping Sophie could reach out to someone in the Lost Cities to check on them. We need to make sure that they're safe."

Sophie nodded. "Whatever it takes," she agreed.

After a while of running, we finally reached the house.

"Actually, change of plans." Emma said suddenly. "We will not brainstorm, I have a plan. Work on getting weapons and defending yourselves. I have to take care of some things."

This was going to be a big battle.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

The others did the same and Emma pulled out a crystal.

But it wasn't like the other ones.

I had never seen it before.

It was shaped like a star and it was purple, blue, and pink.

Three colors.

That wasn't possible.

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late in updating...I can't update on my phone so I had to do it on my computer... 

Today, I have a question for you guys, who do you think Glimmer is?

I don't actually know, buuuutttt I was rereading the series and I was like, "What if Coach Rohana is Glimmer?" I mean, we don't actually know a lot about her except that she has long black hair.

And Glimmer has long black hair.

What do you guys think? 

Put it here! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Hope you have a wonderful day! 💖💖

-Emma