Chapter 75: Audrey POV

I stood still as the children tried to tackle Keefe's sister.

It was impossible.

I knew it.

Our only hope was the possibility of the information still being in Emma and Sienna's heads. 

That was the very only way to defeat the Remember Refugees.

My still thoughts were interrupted when I heard a crack.  I whipped around and saw Sienna landing her foot behind her in a fighting stance.  The woman who had slipped into my mind had a hand on her jaw.  Then she turned back to Sienna with enough furry to light a forest.  She whipped out throwing stars and started throwing them at my sister with record speed.  

I was surprised to see how well Sienna dodged them.

I scrambled away, still holding my bleeding wound.  I winced at the painful effort.  

I made it to Bridget just as I heard a phone ring.  Sienna pulled out her phone and murmured something to Emma. 

"Sophie! Replace Sienna here!" Emma called out.

I looked over at the blonde girl, just recovering from her battle with Keefe's sister.

What was Emma thinking?

What was Sienna DOING?  

I watched in shock as my younger sister ran off with her phone, leaving us with Keefe's crazy sister.

The blonde girl smirked at our fear.  Then her face became a devoid of emotion, and she simply flicked her wrist at our group.  An invisible wave knocked us to the ground, and I cried out as I landed on my side.

Then she quickly left with her mother and the rest of the Remember Refugees.

"What happened!?" I heard Sienna exclaim. 

"She beat us up and left with Gisela," Tam groaned.

"I'm sorry, guys. Director Yates had to speak to me, and we almost forgot about the things we used to do," Sienna explained quickly.  Then she put her phone away and helped everyone to their feet.  She let me lean heavily on her.  I kept a steady hand on my wound, still trying to stop the bleeding.

Sienna focused her leaping concentration around the both of us as she leaped everyone to their apartment. 

I looked around and saw how well they had done for themselves.

No parents, no family other than each other, and nothing to sustain themselves.

It was amazing how resourceful these girls were.

Sienna led me over to the couch, and I sat down painfully.

"Are you guys okay?" she questioned worriedly. "Wait, of course you're not! Lemme go grab the medical kit!" She rushed off into another room.

I shifted in my seat and moaned at the immense pain.

Sienna came back into the room and cleaned and bandaged all the wounds at record speed, mumbling small apologies.

"Bridget! Can you go pick up Asher? Please?" she asked suddenly.

"Sure," my twin replied. "What's the address?" 

Sienna grabbed a paper and pen and quickly wrote something down.  She handed it to Bridget. "Thank you," she mumbled.

"Bridget, do you think you can walk? You look like you lost quite a bit of--"

"I'm fine," I interrupted Sienna. "What do you need?"

"We need to get Olivia, Ruy, and whoever was left behind!" she answered franticly. 

"On it," I said, slowly rising from the couch and grabbing the crystal for Everglen.

I leapt away as I heard Tam trying to calm down my little sister.

Pain shot through my body as I pulled myself back together after the leap.  I swallowed back the pain and jogged over to the scene of the battle.

The Remember Refugees had taken no captives.

Even Keefe was still in the same stunned spot he had been in for the entire battle.

I rushed over to Olivia.

"Olivia? Are you alright?" I questioned, staring at the frightened girl.

"I...I," she began. 

"It's alright, you don't have to--"

"I healed him!" she cried suddenly.

"You what?"

"I healed him! He was hurt and I healed him!" Tears streamed down her flushed face.  That's when I noticed the man sitting beside her.

"We'll talk back at the apartment," I said rushingly. "We need to get out of here before they come back."

I tugged Keefe's shirt and brought him to his feet.  When he didn't react, I threw him over my shoulder.  I gasped at the sudden weight.

"I can handle him, miss," the man with Olivia said.  He took Keefe away from me before I could protest.  I couldn't help blushing at his handsome face.  

I shook my thoughts away as Sandor and Ro approached us. 

"I can take Lord Hunkyhair from you," Ro commented, crossing her arms over her chest.

The man refused the game of hot potato, and I laughed quietly.  Then I held my crystal up to the light.

A/N Sorry for a bit of an overlap chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Don't forget to comment! -->

Ciao,

SiSi