Chapter 65: Olivia POV

I was relieved Lady Gisela hadn't noticed Biana.

But why wasn't she turning invisible?

Wasn't that her...special ability? 

I stared at her while she gave me a confused expression.

I continued to stare until she came closer and whispered in my ear, "Can you see me?"

I nodded slightly.

Biana gasped quietly. "But...how?" she questioned. 

"I don't know," I answered as quietly as I could. "I just found out I was an elf only a few days ago!" Then I turned back, just to see Lady Gisela punch Ruy in the jaw and grab his wrists roughly, pinning them behind his back. 

I put a hand to my mouth as I saw the trickle of blood flowing from the side of his face.

Lady Gisela wrapped rope tightly around his wrists and ankles and pushed him toward my bound legs.  He groaned in pain.

Lady Gisela turned back to Keefe with a smirk on her face.  

As for Keefe...

He looked absolutely terrified.

I felt bad for him and wished I could do something.  

But instead of lamenting to myself, I leaned forward and carefully sat down next to Ruy.  My hands were tied behind my back, so I just stared at him, biting my lip.

Suddenly I felt my arms fall and fresh air blow onto my burning wrists.  I pulled my hands forward and realized that I was free.  I turned back to Biana with a grateful smile, and she smiled back.  

Thank you, I mouthed.  She nodded in return.

Then I put one of my hands to Ruy's cheek.  

He had sacrificed everything to side with them.

He didn't deserve that punch.

I swallowed tears as I carefully brushed my fingers around his wounds.

We were all alone in the field where Lady Gisela had found Keefe.  

There was a large castle-house in the distance, but it was way too far.  Lady Gisela would catch me long before I made it there.

I turned away from the scenery and looked around for Biana, but she was gone.

Hopefully she had gone to get help.

My legs were still tied together, but it would be too obvious if Biana had untied them.  

My hands I could just hide behind my back if Lady Gisela turned my way.

A groan pulled me away from my thoughts.  I looked down and saw that Ruy's eyes were fluttering open.

My eyes flashed to Lady Gisela, but she was too busy with Keefe to pay any attention to us.

I looked back at Ruy and saw that his eyes were fully open and he was looking at me in shock.

"You...you..." he murmured. "healed me..." His lips rose into a small smile. "Thank you..."

My heart raced, and I blinked a few times. "What?" I whispered.

What was he saying?

Ruy's smile grew. "My face!" he exclaimed quietly. "It's healed!"

"What? How?" I replied a little louder than I should have.

But Lady Gisela didn't look our way.

"You healed me!" he repeated. 

"What...?" I breathed.

A/N Hey guys! SiSi here! Ruy is a good guy now! Oh and Olivia discovered a new power! 😉 *jazz hands*

I hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to comment--->

Ciao,

SiSi