Chapter 68: Mr. Forkle POV

A/N Yes. This is in Mr. Forkle's point of view. XD 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! ; )

SiSi out.

I quickly leaped to the location I had seen in Sophie's mind.

A brown haired girl lay on the ground, her body fading quickly.  

She had already lost most of herself, and it surprised me that she hadn't already completely faded.

She must have been incredibly strong.

I rushed forward and saw Tam using shadows to help hold the child together.

But he wasn't strong enough.

I connected myself to the girl's brain and felt a weak feeling--buried deep, as though she didn't have enough energy to push it toward the surface.

Please keep my siblings safe. We only have each other.

Suddenly I saw a bright light and three figures light-leaped in front of me.

"Emma?" a voice called. "Emma!" A girl that looked like the fading child rushed forward and fell to the ground near me. "What happened?" Her face was streaked with fear and desperation.  Hot tears began to stream like waterfalls down her cheeks.

"She's fading," I replied quietly. "I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do. She's lost too much of herself."

A groan and a thump sounded behind us, and I turned.  

Tam was laying on the ground, breathing heavily.  Shadows no longer connected him and the fading child.  I turned back to her and saw her fading even faster.

"No!" the brunette with green eyes cried. "No! There has to be something you can do!" She grabbed my shoulders and looked deeply into my conflicting eyes.  

And I saw something.

Something in her green eyes that told me just how special these two children were.

Then our brains connected.

But she wasn't a telepath.

And I wasn't reading her mind.

The girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Then the memories flowed out of her in flashing colors.

It was nothing like anything I had ever seen.

I focused my thoughts on the memories washing through my head like millions of tsunamis filling my brain with information.

Symbols, people, elves, letters...

They made me dizzy--even with my powerful brain.

In fact, I don't think Sophie could have fully wrapped her head around what was happening and the information I was learning.

The girl finally blinked and turned away.

I took a few breaths and swallowed before speaking. "What was that?" I asked.

"Did you find anything useful? Anything to help my sister?" she questioned eagerly.

I stared at the hopefulness in her eyes.  I had to look away.  The stare was too strong.

It didn't make sense.

Nothing was making sense.

"What did you do?" I asked, ignoring the question I wasn't quite ready to answer.

I still couldn't understand the things running through my mind.

"I gave you the knowledge of the Ancient Keepers and the Order of the Guardians," she replied.

A/N *gasp* How did Sienna get that information? Will they be able to save Emma? What will Mr. Forkle do with this new...development? (that sounds like a mystery, lol) 😉

Until next time!

Ciao,

SiSi

Oh and don't forget to comment!--->

🙃