Chapter 45: Sienna POV

A/N Hey! SiSiLoves2read here! Absolutely love this artist! 

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

SiSi out.

"Olivia!" I cried, rushing toward our friend and wrapping her in a hug.  

Emma came from behind and wrapped her arms around both of us.

When we pulled away, tears were falling from all of our eyes.

"I just suddenly had this calling, and I had no idea where it was coming from..." Olivia began. 

Emma wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder. "We'll talk inside," she said softly.

We all walked in and sat on the couch. 

"Are you okay?" I asked Olivia.

"I...don't know," she replied quietly. "Am I really...an elf?"

Biana and Tam gasped.

Emma nodded. "But it's okay. We're here for you," she assured her.

"She's...an elf?" Biana questioned. "There's another elf in the Forbidden Cities? How? What? When? Who--"

"Calm down," I told Biana. "You're only making it worse for her." I turned back to our friend. "How did you find out?" I asked her.

"The calling..." Olivia began. "It was coming from the wind. It was too strong and--" She choked on her tears. 

We pulled her into a hug again. 

"This is a lot to take in, we know," Emma said. 

"How about we make some cookies?" I suggested. "To take her mind off of all this?"

Olivia nodded.

"Good idea, SiSi," Emma replied, rising from the couch.

I stood up and helped Olivia to her feet.

We walked into our small kitchen, and Emma gathered all of the ingredients.

"How's the movie going?" Olivia asked.

I looked over at her and noticed that all signs of tears were gone.  In their place was a large smile.

"We just learned the waltz," Emma replied. "Hopefully we'll be able to film tomorrow, but we're not sure since a few of the camera men got the flu."

"I also heard the special effects and CGI designer had to be replaced," I added. "I think one of them had a sick family member. They're thinking he might be back in time for the end of the movie, but they're still not sure."

"Wow, making a movie is a lot of work," Olivia commented.

"No kidding," I replied. "But it's a lot of fun. You should audition! I heard they need a few extras. Who knows? Maybe even a bigger role could open up!"

"It would be so much fun to film together!" Emma exclaimed.

Olivia's smile grew bigger.

We all laughed as we finished making the dough.

"Hey, I made some without egg just in case anyone wanted to try some raw," I said, grabbing a spoon from the drawer.  

We all laughed as we waited for the cookies with egg to bake.  

Suddenly Olivia stopped laughing and just stared forward.

"Olivia?" Emma questioned. "Are you okay?"

Olivia bit her lip. "The pull...the pull is too strong..." she murmured.

I looked over at the plant in the middle of our kitchen.  The pot it was in was trembling.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I...I..." Olivia tried.

The pot trembled until it finally fell off the side of the counter and smashed. 

"What's going on?" Emma screamed.

Olivia's hands were on her head, and her eyes were squeezed shut.

The plant, which lay in the broken pieces of the pot, began to grow, slowly at first, and then quickly.

Other plants sprouted from it and it started taking over the whole kitchen. 

I looked over at Olivia and saw that she was trying her best to get control, but I knew it was very hard when you first manifest.  

I quickly took action, holding out my arms and concentrating on the growing plant before me.

Earth was one of my elemental powers, so I could control anything that came from the earth, including plants.

It shrunk until it was back to its normal size.

Olivia sunk to her knees, her arms falling next to her.  

Emma and I quickly ran to her to make sure she was alright.

"Olivia?" I called quietly.

She slowly looked up at us, her face sweaty and pale. "I'm fine," she replied. "Thank you."

I smiled sadly. "Of course," I answered.