Chapter 56: Sophie POV

A/N Hey guys! SiSiLoves2read here. The song above is awesome so don't forget to watch and listen! 

Did you know that it's impossible to hum while holding your nose?

Did you just try it?

😉

SiSi out.

"Were you expecting anyone?" one of the women asked.

I looked over Sienna and Emma and saw all their thoughts of sleep fly away.  

Emma stepped forward to open the door.

"Wait," one of the woman stopped her. "We'll open the door." She walked toward the door and the other woman followed behind.  She snapped her fingers, a ball of fire appearing in her hand. 

I stared in shock as she hid it behind the door and used her other hand to grab the handle.

A hooded person stood in the doorway.  Their head was down, and they were masked in shadows.  But then they raised their head, and I took a step back.

"Lady Gisela?" I questioned quietly, my voice shaking.

The woman's pulled skin tightened further when she smirked cruelly.  Then she seemed to register the two woman in front of her and her eyes widened.  Her arm shot forward with a melder, but the woman in front was quicker.  She grabbed it and twisted it in her hand.  It popped out, and in a flash, it was broken in half.

"Why are you here?" the woman asked, throwing the metal pieces to the floor.

A sliver object flashed in Lady Gisela's hand, but the woman grabbed her wrist and flipped her to the floor of the trailer.  Then she took the knife from Lady Gisela's hand.  She put a foot to her neck, holding her down as she asked again, "Why are you here?"

Lady Gisela just smirked.  Then pushed back on her hands and flipped herself onto her feet.  The woman holding her down fell to the floor and groaned.  But before Lady Gisela could do anything, the other woman whipped around and hook kicked her face.  She grabbed Lady Gisela's wrists and held her there firmly.  

The other woman rose to her feet and checked Lady Gisela for more weapons.  She threw them all to the side and walked straight up to Lady Gisela's face.  

Lady Gisela refused to surrender and met the woman's gaze with a smirk. "So you want to know why I'm here?" she questioned quietly.

Her voice sent chills down my spine.

I looked over and saw Keefe shaking, his face a look of pure horror.  I walked over to him and put an arm around his waist comfortingly.

"Aren't you looking for someone?" Lady Gisela asked. "Isn't someone...missing?"

"No," I breathed. "She couldn't'..."

"That's right," Lady Gisela continued. "I've captured the Dryadalis qui potens."

A/N Sorry for a short chapter! I know you were left with a cliffhanger in the last chapter and now I kinda left you with another...

Anyway,

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment!

Ciao,

SiSi

P:S Do you like fighting scenes? Do you prefer no fighting? Are you guys okay with fighting? I tried not to put too much in this chapter, but please let us know in the comments >