Chapter 3: Keefe POV

A/N :I am actually a little tired but when I went through my notifications I saw that many people liked it and followed me and yeah! Thx to the people that commented voted and added my story to their reading list and followed me(@TeddyMyDoggy, and many other people that I dedicated my chapters to..) . I decided that I would update. You might wanna expect a double update but IDK.. anyway you guys should listen to the song above..

I rang the doorbell and heard footsteps run to open the door.  I expected Fitz or Della to open the door, but I find myself face to face with Biana. 

"Who are you waiting for B?" I asked with my signature smirk as I noticed that she was all dressed up.  It looked like she was waiting for someone. 

When she saw me, her face fell slightly. "Hi Keefe!" she said. "I was expecting Sophie, but if you wanna talk to Fitz, then go ahead." 

"Foster's coming?" I asked, my feet rooted to the ground.

 Biana nodded. 

"What for?" I asked her. I knew it wasn't my business, but I was curious.  And who can resist Lord Hunkyhair? 

"Uhh Keefe?" Biana cut through my thinking. "Where's Ro?"

Instantly my face fell and a few tears fell from my eyes.  I quickly wiped them away, hoping she didn't notice. 

"She uhh..." my voice cracked as I remembered Ro and all the good times. "She ummm said that since the Neverseen were gone, I didn't need her anymore." I attempted a smirk.  But I'm sure it looked more like a grimace. 

She nodded and let me in. I went up to Fitz's room and barged in not bothering to knock because--who knocks anymore? 

"Hiya Fitzy!" I greeted him with a smirk.  A real smirk this time. 

"Hello Keefe," he replied plainly.  Even though I am an Empath, I couldn't figure out what he was feeling.  I shrugged it off and started to look around. 

"Umm Fitzipoo?" I asked. 

"What?" he snapped. "Don't call me that!" He was yelling now. 

"OK, whatever you say FITZIPOO!!" I yelled. 

"Arrrrrgggggg!!!" he raged. 

I simply smirked. "Did you know Foster is coming?" I asked him.  I was serious now. 

"Yes, why?" he replied. 

"Oh! Umm I just found out, and I wanted to see if you knew," I said, laughing nervously. 

"Oh." he replied. "Grizel left to Gildingham to wait for Sandor to resign from his position."

"When?" I asked.

"I think he resigned but is going to tell Sophie today," he told me. 

"Oh," I replied.  I knew Foster cared a lot about Gigantor, and I did too. I wish he didn't have to leave.  But I was also happy for him and Grizel. Now Grizel and him can be together.  I wonder who Sophie would choose to be with...

A/N: Ok phew! Another chapter done! If u guys notice any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes, feel free to comment to me! Thx for all the motivation guys. I think this will get maximum 10 reads. How much do u guys think? Let me know in the comments! I try to reply to all of them... Thx!

Just something that I thought u guys would enjoy! I laughed so hard after I read this ! LOL!