Chapter 47: Olivia POV

The pull of the wind was too strong.

It was stronger than me.

I held my hands out and tried to grab the wind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see all the concerned looks of the elves and confused looks of the humans. 

It felt strange being an elf.

And treating humans like you were not part of them.

When I tried to control the wind, it just got worse.

I could see Emma's mouth yelling something over the wind to Sophie and her friends.

I turned around and saw that The Swan Gang was protecting the humans.  Emma and Sienna ran over to me.

I knew I was going to be in big trouble.

Our secret was out.

Sienna helped me try to control the wind while Emma got rid of the huge wind tornado that I had created.

It took almost all her energy.

When she was done, she passed out.

I felt the urge again after she was done.

But it was...

Softer?

I tugged it toward me, and Sienna noticed.

She closed her eyes.

Probably to see what I was doing.

She didn't see Emma yet though.

I pushed the wind toward Sophie, and she fell into Keefe's arms.

Sienna smirked, but it faded when she saw Emma.

"Emma?" she called. "EMMA!" 

What happened next was a blur.

Someone picked up Emma and took her to a nurse's clinic.

I couldn't see who it was, because I was on the ground crying.

This was all my fault.

If I hadn't came, none of this would have happened.

And now three humans knew of the elves.

We had to explain to them.  

Since the twins trusted them, they promised to keep it a secret.

But we were violating the Council's rules.

Then again, our group of elves never followed the Council's rules anyways.

Unless the Council told us to run away to the Forbidden Cities and live there, but then have to explain to three humans about elves, because I couldn't control my new weird powers.

Yeah, I don't think they told us that.

That reminds me.

Whenever we do something wrong, or maybe I should say, in front of Sophie, that old wrinkly dude comes to give us a piece of his mind.

Tom, Rupert, and Daniel had gone to the clinic with Sienna, so I was with Sophie's friends thinking I had been let of the hook with that pudgy guy.

I think I jinxed it when I thought that.

Because right at that moment, the old guy--I think  Mr. Forkle is his name?--light leaped in front of us.

I jumped when he appeared next to me.

"ARE YOU KIDS OUT OF YOUR MIND??" he screamed at us.

I felt worse.

"WHO DID THIS?" he asked.

Oh.

I had forgotten he didn't know I was an elf.

But if I told him, he might help me.

So I told him.

Everything.

And surprisingly, he was very understanding.

"Okay, here's what we do," he began, grabbing my shoulders. "You stay with Emma and Sienna like you are doing now. They can help you try to control your powers and help you find out your other powers too. If you manifest or figure it out, contact me immediately. In other words, tell Miss Foster. I will transmit to her on a daily basis. And before you start worrying, no I will not tell the Council. It is fine of you trust those humans. I personally want to start the human assistance program again after we learned that the elves were the ones who really messed up. This is only between you and me. Got it?"

Man this guy talked a lot.

And really fast.

But, I still caught what he said.

I nodded to show that I agreed.

"What happened to Emma?" I asked quietly.

Usually, she was stronger than that.

He sighed and let go of my shoulders.

He ran his hand down his face and replied, "I don't know." He sighed. "I checked the scenario in Ms. Foster's mind-"

"Hey! You promised you wouldn't do that!" Sophie interrupted.

"Yes, but this was an emergency!" Mr.Forkle shot back.

Sophie shrank back.

"As I was saying, it looks like those weren't normal winds. Did you somehow combine the trees into the wind?" he asked.

I was about to shake my head no but then I realized...

I had done it.

One chapter done guys! This is getting interesting....anyway! Sorry the updates ae getting later...I have to write a story for my teacher because my brother told my teacher that I was writing a story and I also have to script for me and my friend because she is 'too lazy' to write all of that so I have to do it. Welp! You have to script if u wanna shift soo....

-Emma 💖