Chapter 35: Sophie POV

We walked until--

Actually, we didn't know what we were walking for.

Maybe some clue to where they left?

Where they live?

"Foostterrrrrr! My feet hurt!" Keefe complained. "Can't we just search them up on our phone things?" 

I froze.

But that was mistake.

Fitz, who was walking behind me, crashed into me which sent him tumbling down on the ground.

"Whoops, sorry," I said sheepishly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he replied with one of his smiles that usually made my heart flutter.

But this time...

It didn't.

What did this mean?

Do I not like him anymore?

Maybe my heart is finally listening to my head?

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and focused on what we were doing.

Finding Emma and her sister...

I remembered what Keefe said.

"Keefe! That's a great idea!" I exclaimed. "We can search up Emma! I mean they do live in the Forbidden Cities..."

Keefe smirked and pointed to his head.

"It's all in here Foster....all in here" he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes even though it was cute--

Wait...cute?

Come on, Sophie! 

Fitz is your boyfriend! Not Keefe! Keefe is just a friend! ( Adrien from MLB! LOL)

I pulled my phone out and everyone stopped walking.

I looked up.

"You guys can sit down if you want to," I told their expecting faces.

They all nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

After they all sat down, I searched up Emma.

I saw her picture.

"Guys! I found her!" I cried out.

"Yay! Finally!" everyone cheered.

I excitedly started reading.

"Emma Long acts as Victoria Rant in the Harry Potter movies. She is the sister of Sienna Long and is also the big sister to Asher Long." I read. "She is fourteen years old currently and is filming the 4th movie," I continued. "We don't know who her parents are, but we want to find out," I finished.

"Wait, so there's another elf called Asher now?" Grady questioned.

"I don't think he's an elf but maybe, yeah" I replied. "And now we know where to find them! At the Harry Potter set!" 

"Awww. More walking?" Keefe pouted.

"No. We'll teleport" I told him.

"YAY!" he cheered but stopped as he realized that no one was happy about that either.

"Well, it's better than walking!" he tried to tell them.

They just rolled their eyes at  him.

"But there aren't any tall buildings here and even if there were, the humans would see us," Grady pointed out.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Third Person POV

But Sophie shook her head.

"We are not jumping off a building. I want to try something else today," she said.

Tam groaned but grabbed onto Sophie's  hand and followed what Sophie did.

Which was run.

So they ran together.

But it was mostly Sophie pulling everyone along as she ran faster than lightning.

They ran really fast and soon, there was a void of black splitting in the air as they ran into it.

CRACK!

They ran into the void and Sophie pictured the studios.

Then, they landed.

It was a  bumpy landing and everyone was rubbing their backsides after they stopped tumbling from the sky.

"This is where they make movies?" Linh asked.

"Yeah," Sophie answered.

They were one step closer.

One step closer!

I have died everyday waiting for you. 

LOL sorry I had to! Anyway! That's it for now bye!

-Emma