matching nails-m.r

y/n=your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"What are you doing later babe?" Marcel asks me as we lay in my bed.

"I have a nail appointment at 2 and after that nothing else." I say.

"Oh nice, can I come with you?" He says, a look of excitement on his face.

"Of course you can, I was gonna ask you for a ride there anyways." I say and laugh slightly.

"Damn you were only gonna use me and not invite me, you're not the girlfriend I thought you were." He says and shakes his head as if he were disappointed in me.

"Shut up." I say and shove him slightly.

Silence then fills the room, and it stays that way until I get an idea and speak up.

"I just got the best idea ever babe." I say and smile widely and look at Marcel.

"Oh no, what is it?" He says.

"We should get matching nails today." I say.

"Um I don't know." He says.

"Come on it would be so cute, we'd be THAT cute couple." I say.

"You really wanna be THAT couple." Marcel says and looks at me weird.

"Uh yes I do, now please say yes. You won't regret it, my nail tech is a goddess and will leave your nails looking amazing." I say and give him a look that I know he can't say no to.

"Fine, but only if I can pick the design we get." He says.

"Yes! Now let me text my nail tech and ask her if she can squeeze you in after she's done with me." I say and pull out my phone to text her.

I send her a text letting her know and she replies fairly quickly saying it's okay since the person that had an appointment after me canceled last minute and had a time slot open. I thank her and then tell Marcel the news.

"She said it's okay, the person that had an appointment after me canceled so she has time to do your nails." I say.

"That's good." He says and look back down at his phone.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"I am looking at pictures for inspiration for our nails." He says and shows me.

"Nice, you better pick a good one." I say.

"I will." Marcel says and winks at me.

Time passes and soon it's 1:30 and we decide to head over to my nail techs place. We arrive there a bit early but it's fine because we just waited in the car. When the time hits 1:55 we get out of the car and head to her place. I knock on her door and we wait for her to open up. The door soon opens and standing there is my nail tech.

"Hey girl, it's so good to see you." She says and pulls me in for a hug. I hug her back and then she opens the door wider for us to walk in.

"This is my boyfriend Marcel." I say and point to him.

"Hey how's it going." He says and shakes her hand.

"Hi, I'm Alice, y/n's nail tech nice to meet you." She says and smiles at him.

"Okay so lets get started, lead the way y/n." She says.

I nod and walk the familiar way to her station, having been there many times before I know exactly where everything is. I sit in the chair she has in front of her station and Marcel stands behind me. Alice then pulls up another chair for Marcel to sit in.