summer love (pt 6)- m.r

y/n=your name
l/n=last name
*TW: mentions of alcohol & underage drinking*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

*a month later*

Kissing. Something Marcel and I have been doing a lot more often. Teenage hormones you know.

We're standing in front of the airbnb, which I was supposed to be inside of already, saying goodnight. I pull away from the kiss and take a step back. "Okay now I really have to go inside, we've been standing here for 10 minutes." I say and wipe away some of the excess lip gloss that was left on his lips. "But we're having such a good time here, I don't see why you have to go." Marcel says and leans down to kiss me again but I push him back. "My mom could come out at any minute and catch us, is that what you want?" I say. He makes a face as if he's thinking about it. I smack his shoulder lightly at that.

"I'm kidding, of course I don't want to get caught." He says. "Alright then, I need to go then." I say and bring a hand up to unlock the door. "Wait I do have something I need to tell you." Marcel says and moves my hand down. "What is it now?" I say and give him a look. "Okay so, tomorrow there's going to be this really cool party at the beach, it happens every summer. And I was wondering if you wanted to go. The guys are going to be there along with other friends of mine." He says and gives me look that says 'please say yes'. "I don't know Marcel, what if judge me." I say feeling unsure of the whole thing. "I like you, what does it matter if others like you. The guys like you, other people will also like you." He says. "I don't know, I'm still not sure." "Okay how about this, we go for a while and see how everything is, and if anyone says anything or if you feel uncomfortable, we leave. I promise." He says and holds his pinky out to make a pinky promise. "Alright, I guess I'll go." I say and link our pinky's together. We kiss our own hands and then Marcel brings his arms around me and picks me up in a hug.

"Yes! We're gonna have so much fun." He says after putting me back on my feet. "I'm counting on it." I say and squeeze his face in my hands. "But now I really have to go." I say. "Right, you do. One last kiss though." Marcel says and leans down and presses our lips together. He pulls back only to give me a few more small pecks. "That was more than one." I say and laugh slightly. "I know, you're lips are just addictive, can't help myself." He says and leans down and gives me a longer kiss.

We're interrupted by the door opening. We part immediately and try to get rid of any evidence of what we were doing even though we were already caught. "Hey kids! I thought I heard someone out here. You guys have been standing out here for a while, everything alright?" My mom says and crosses her arms over her chest. She has a small smirk on her face as she looks between Marcel and I. I narrow my eyes at her, knowing she's trying to tease us. "Everything's great mom. Marcel was just inviting me to a party that's going to be at the beach tomorrow. Right Marcel?" I say and turn to look at him. He's standing there with his hands behind his back, a significant distance between us now. "Yup, that's all." Marcel says and nods his head and bounces on his feet. I hold back a laugh at how nervous he still gets around my mom.

"Oh sounds fun. But I think it's time you come inside, it's getting dark out. You guys can always talk more tomorrow." My mom says emphasizing the word 'talk' in a weird way. I roll my eyes and shake my head at her. Marcel coughs awkwardly beside me, turning his head to the side as a way to hide his flushed face. "You alright there Marcel?" My mom asks, a small smile forming on her lips knowing she achieved what she wanted to achieve.

"Yeah totally fine, just got a weird itch in my throat is all. Should probably go home and drink some tea to help it." He says and rubs his neck weirdly. "That's probably a good idea hun." My mom says. "Goodnight Mrs. l/n, it was nice seeing you." Marcel says and offers my mom a nice smile. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." Marcel says and presses kiss on my cheek before walking away. "Goodnight." I call out and smile and wave at him. He waves back and also smiles at me. I see him walk off until he reaches his house and enters it. I turn to look at my mom and see she's holding in a laugh. "You happy now? You got him all flustered and scared him off." I say.