bud e. fest- a.a

This takes place in episode 5 of season 3 of One Day at A Time called "Nip it in the Bud"
**I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHT TO THIS EPISODE ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ONE DAY AT A TIME WRITERS**
Also I am in no way condoning smoking weed. This is simply for the purpose of the imagine.

warning: drug mention and drug use
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

After endless and endless and endless begging of begging on Alex's and my behalf we had finally convinced our parents in letting us go to this concert with our friends. Bud E. Fest. Of course what our parents didn't know was that this concert wasn't particularly for "buddy's" as we had said it was.

"I'm still shocked as to how you convinced your mom to let you go to the concert" I say as I lay in Alex's bed waiting for him to finish getting ready for the concert. Somehow our parents linked up and we both had to wear striped red and white shirts to the concert. Wonder why?

"Yeah I know I actually still can't believe she let me go" Alex says turning around to face me. He's wearing his red and white striped long sleeve shirt with some simple dark jeans. We are basically matching with me also wearing a red and white striped crop top and some dark ripped jeans.

" Well I did tell her it was called 'Buddy Fest' and not 'Bud E. Fest'" Alex says. We both laugh at that.

Once Alex is done getting ready Penelope drops us off at the concert but not before telling us repeatedly to be careful. Alex and I of course tell her we will.

We get into the concert area and we are immediately hit with the strong smell of weed. I scrunch up my nose at the smell, still not being used to it, even after smelling it countless of times with our friends. I didn't plan on actually smoking any, I just came to the concert to be with Alex.

We find our friends and I instantly notice the blunt in their hands.

"Hey you guys made it" our friends say as we are now standing in front of them.

" Of course man, took a bit of convincing but hey at least we're here" Alex says as he drapes his arm over my shoulders pulling us closer. I smile at this and wrap my arms around his waist to hug him even closer.

" Here take a hit" our friend says handing us the blunt he was holding at the tips of his fingers. I can see Alex hesitates to take it but he ends up taking it and inhaling. Once he's done with his hit he looks down at me and motions to the blunt.

" You want some babe?" he asks

I want to say no but I don't want to appear like some lame person in front of our friends so I take it. Taking the blunt between my fingers I take a small inhale of it, holding it, and then letting out some smoke. I instantly feel the weed kick in. Handing it back to our friend ,I decide that that was the only hit I was going to take.

We stand there enjoying the music playing, swaying back and forth, bopping our heads to the beat, lip syncing the lyrics to the songs that we knew.

Alex has taken more hits throughout the concert. Each time he gets more and more affectionate with me.

"Baby I love you so much like you don't even understand" he says as he pulls me even closer to him, if that's possible. I smile up at him knowing it's the weed talking, but it's still nice to hear my boyfriend say all those sweet things to me. I lean up to give him a quick peck on the lips but Alex has other plans and turns it into something more than a peck. Just as i'm about to pull away he grabs my cheek and pulls me in for more. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back.

For a moment it seems at though it was just us two. Like the world around us didn't even exist. Like we weren't at some concert with a bunch of potheads surrounding us.