meeting- m.r

y/n= your name
h/l= hair length
h/c= hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a hot summer day. So hot you could feel the sun rays burn every inch of your exposed skin. You could feel your h/l h/c hair stick to the back of your neck. Maybe going out to the outlet mall wasn't such a good idea anymore.

Humming along to a pop song that has been stuck in your head all day, you pass by a store skimming the window display to see if anything caught your eye. Noticing they have a 75% off on the whole store, you decide to go in. You see a section of cute crop tops and shorts and immediately head over there.

What you didn't notice is a cute guy,Marcel, who seemed to have been captivated by you the moment you walked into the store. He can't help but keep staring at you as you look through the clothing. The way you carry yourself about the store intrigued him so much, he knew if he didn't go up to you he would regret it.

All while Marcel is staring at you, you keep looking at the tops and shorts, looking for some cute new summer outfits. Having picked a couple tops and a few pairs of shorts, you decide to go ahead and head to checkout. As you head to the cashier, you being your distracted self, manage to bump into someone causing all of your things fall to the ground.

"Omg i'm so so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" the person said apologizing profusely.

"It's okay, I wasn't really paying attention either" you reply. You look up and see a cute yet familiar face in front of you, helping you pick up your things. You can't quite put your finger on where you've seen this guy before.

"Hey i've seen you before-" you begin to say. Marcel immediately freaks out, thinking you'll be a crazed fan and rat him out about being there.

" No no no please don't tell anyone i'm here" Marcel replies quickly, cutting you off.

"Oh no don't worry, I won't" you quickly say. If there was anything that bothered you more was supposed "fans" cutting into celebrities free time by telling where they were. It suddenly hit you who he was though.

" Omg your Marcel Ruiz! I love you in 'Breakthrough' and 'One Day at A Time'" you say slightly fan girling in front of him.

If Marcel found you cute before, he most definitely did now after seeing you freak out over him.

" Yeah that's me" he says slightly flustered.

By now the two of you have finished picking up your clothes from the floor and are now just standing there staring at each other.

" So what's your name" he says, hoping you will tell him your name so he could have some way to later find you.

" It's y/n" you reply freaking out internally that your celeb crush just asked you for your name.

"Y/n" Marcel says, testing out your name, liking how it just rolls off his tongue so smoothly.

You can't help but blush at hearing him say your name. Never in a million years did you think he would say your name.

Sadly the moment you guys had going on was cut shortly by your phone dinging quite loudly, startling the both of you, making you both snap out of the daze you were in. You apologize quickly and see it was your mom telling you it was time for you to head home. You frown at the screen, quickly responding , knowing how she gets when you don't respond right away. You tell her you will finish up your purchase and then head home.

Marcel notices your face scrunch up. He knows that look all to well and knows whatever comes out of your mouth next will disappoint him.

" I'm sorry it's my mom she wants me home" you say. " But is it okay if we get a quick picture together?" you ask hoping he says yes.

" Of course!!" Marcel replies right away, almost too quickly for his liking.

You smile brightly and pull up your camera and turn it to face the front. You get closer to him and hold your phone up to get a good angle. Marcel leans down slightly to get in the frame more. He puts his face really close to yours, your cheeks are practically touching his. You blush wildly, but ignore it and smile brightly and quickly snap a couple of pictures.

" Thank you so much, it was so great to meet you!" you say excitedly.

"It's no problem I love meeting fans" he says.

"Well I guess I have to go and pay for these" you say. " Thank you again"

Marcel waves goodbye to you and walks out the door, still dazed at how awesome and chill you were.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive home and say quick hello to your mom and head straight to your room.  Upon entering you throw yourself onto your bed reliving the eventful day you had.  Pulling out your phone to look at the pictures you took, you see a Twitter notification on your lock screen.

themarcelruiz has followed you!

You smile brightly as another notification appears

themarcelruiz has sent you a message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!
Phew that was a lot to write😅
I know this imagine is pretty long but I just wanted my first one to be very detailed so that everyone is hooked right away.
If there any things you all would like for me to change or write differently please let me know in the comments.
My summer vacation is sadly coming to an end and I will be going back to school on Monday (sobs loudly). But I will try to get as many imagines done before school completely takes over my life. I however will not promise to have a bunch done.