cherry lip gloss-a.a

y/n=your name

h/l=hair length

h/c=hair color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Hey second family!" I say as I open the door to the Alvarez apartment and walk in. Lydia, Penelope, and Elena all turn to look at me from their seats at the dining table. 

"Hello y/n." They say in unison. I go over to them and give them a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"How is everyone doing?" I say and stand by Lydia and Penelope. 

"We are doing good. Thanks for asking." Penelope says and smiles up at me. Suddenly I remember my boyfriend and it just now registers that he is not at the table. 

"Where's Alex?" I say and furrow my brows in confusion. 

"He's still in bed." Lydia replies. A smirk forms on my lips and I turn to look at Penelope.

"Mind if I wake him up?" I say. 

"Be my guest, i've been trying to get him up for the past 10 minutes, I give up." She says and waves me off. I smile evilly and walk to the hallway. I slowly creep my way to his door and stop to listen. I don't hear anything so I proceed to slowly turn his doorknob and open his door. 

I peek my head in and see he is laying under his covers. I open the door even wider and walk in slowly. I quietly close the door behind me and creep my way to to his bed. I move his covers slightly to see his face and see that he's cuddled up with the teddy bear I gifted him on valentines day. An "aww" leaves my mouth which causes him to move a little. I quickly move the cover back to where it was and freeze in my spot. He stops moving and remains sleeping. Dang this boy can sleep. I let out a small breath of relief and stand there trying to figure out a way to wake him up. Deciding to be a nice girlfriend, I sit on the edge of his bed and mess with his hair a little. 

"Babe, wake up." I whisper quietly. He moves onto his back and squeezes his eyes together. 

"Alex wake up or your mom will kill you." He remains laying there with his eyes closed. 

"Wake up or you won't get a kiss." I say. This causes him to open his eyes a little and smile at me. I laugh slightly at the fact that he woke up when I said that. 

"Good morning sunshine." I say and smile at him. 

"Good morning babe." He says in his deep morning voice. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I hear him. 

"I believe I was told I would get a kiss if I woke up." He says and puckers his lips. I let out a laugh and shake my head at him. Suddenly he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls into the bed with him. He has me presses up against his chest and throws a leg over me to stop me from moving. 

"Babe your mom sent me here to wake you up not to lay here with you." I say and try to get out of his grasp. 

"Not until I get the kiss I was promised." He says and wraps his arm around me tighter. 

"Boy you ain't getting no kiss with that morning breath." I say. I turn and see his reaction and let out a laugh.

"That is so mean babe, it's not even that bad." Alex says and then smells his breath. 

"See it's not bad." He says and frowns slightly. 

"Aw i'm sorry you big baby." I say and cup his face in my hand. I lean down and give him  small kiss on the lips. I pull back and see a look of confusion on his face.