jelousy-m.r

y/n=your name
h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color

requested by: _SeaveyxStyles_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I throw my head back in laughter as my two guy friends keep saying the dumbest pick up lines and doing the utter most to bother me/ make me laugh. This is usually how we spend our time in class, them saying and doing random things to make me laugh.

We're in biology working on a review for a unit exam we will be having later this week. Well i'm trying to work, but they won't let me. I also have my boyfriend Marcel in this class but we don't sit together due to having assigned seats and our teacher not letting us move seats in class.

I'm finally able to control my laughter and I look over to where Marcel sits, and see him looking my way, with a look on his face that I can't seem to read.

"You okay?" I mouth towards him. He simply rolls his eyes at me and shakes his head at me and looks back down at his paper. I furrow my brows in confusion and look back at my friends. I stare at my paper for a second until I take my phone out and send Marcel a quick text.

I furrow my brows in even more confusion

I furrow my brows in even more confusion. Marcel and I have always been good at communicating how we feel. So him being very short and blunt with me is weird. I look back at him and see he's working again. I look back at my phone and put it up before my teacher says something. I guess I will ask him about it later.

The rest of class passes by fast with small conversations with my friends. They notice something is wrong with me and try to make me feel better by again, saying really bad pick up lines. Soon class is over and as i'm packing my things up I see Marcel leave class. Without me. We always wait for each other. I hurry up and shove my thing messily into my backpack and run out to catch up to him. I'm in the hallway and look around for him. I see him headed towards one of the exits of the school. I speed walk to catch up to him, even though it is hard due to his long strides and my short ones. I finally reach him just as he's about to open the door. I grab him by his arm to stop him.

"Hey, what's going on? why are you being so weird?" I say and keep my hand on his arm.

"Nothings wrong, i'm fine" he says avoiding eye contact with me and shakes off my hand.

"No Marcel, I know you, this isn't like you, why are avoiding me?" I say almost tearing up.

"Look why don't we just go to my house and we can talk about this there, okay?" He says finally looking at me.

"Okay, fine" I say and follow him out the door.

We walk to his house and arrive in 10 minutes. He opens the door for us and we head up to his room. He drops his bag onto the floor and sits on his bed. I place my bag on the floor and stand in front of him, waiting for him to say something. A moment of silence passes by and I finally decide to break it by speaking.