i.f.l.y-m.r

y/n=your name
h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

You arrive at Marcel's house and knock on the door. You shift from one foot to another and look down at your worn down white vans, if you can consider them white anymore. You're wearing a plain white crop top with some grey sweatpants, with your h/l h/c hair in its natural state. The door finally opens and it's Marcel's mom.

She greets you and lets you into the house. You make small with her and then ask her where Marcel is. She tells you he's in his room. You excuse yourself and head up to Marcel's room.

As you get closer to his room you can hear him talking. You get to his door and press your ear to the door and continue listening, you wait to hear another voice but there's nothing... only Marcel's voice. You knock on the door twice and hear a "come in." You open the door and see that Marcel is in fact alone, but he's on instagram live. He's sitting at his desk in his office chair. (i hope y'all know what i'm talking about... i call them rolly chairs but that is definitely not their name xD)

He turns to see who's entered his room and when he sees it's you he immediately smiles and reaches one of his arms out and moves his hand in a "come here" motion. You smile and walk closer to where he is.

"Hey love" you say and lean down to kiss him. He leans up slightly and kisses you back. You pull back and smile at him. He turns back to his live and pulls you into his lap.

"Guys my wonderful girlfriend came to visit me and now she's gonna be joining us for the rest of the live!" he says and hugs you closer to him. You laugh and wrap your arms around him.

"Hi guys um it's y/n I hope you all are having a great day, I know I am now that i'm here with this goofball." You say and mess with his hair. He makes a face at you and then turns to his phone.

"So guys since y/n is now here with us what should we do?" He asks. You both lean slightly forward to read what they are saying. You laugh at a couple of suggestions and point them out to Marcel so he could read them also.

"Stop telling us to make out! We're not doing that on camera. This is a PG-13 channel" Marcel says and you can't help but laugh. You keep reading until you come across one that seems interesting.

random.user
play some music and jam to it!

"What do you think babe, should we listen to music and jam out?" You ask Marcel and look over at him.

"Sure lets do it" He says. You pull out your phone and connect it to his speaker. You find one of your playlist that contains music you both like. You click shuffle and set your phone down. Music begins to fill the room and you can't help but move your hips a little to the beat of the song. Realizing now isn't a good time to be dancing on your boyfriend, you stand up and pull Marcel up with you.

You guys dance like nobody's watching, when really you have a huge audience, and sing the songs at the top of your lungs.

A few songs later you go to your phone to play a particular song you and Marcel like. You quickly look for it and hit play and then put your phone down. You hear the beginning chord of "I.F.L.Y." by Bazzi begin to play and you immediately see the smile on Marcel's face get even bigger.

Touchin' you slowly, love how you hold me

Marcel grabs you by your hand and pulls you close to him, singing the song to you.

With you, it's a better me
I guess what i'm sayin', I guess what i'm sayin', I guess what i'm sayin', is I
I f**kin' love you

You both sing the song at the top of your lungs and dance to the beat of it.

Love you through the better days
Love you through the rainy ones                               
Champion, you're number one, yeah, that's true

As the song nears its end, Marcel wraps his arms around your front and pulls you close so your back is to his front. You both then turn back to the phone.

That's my baby, yeah
My baby, uh, uh

At that part Marcel points towards you and sings it. You blush at that and smile up at him. He looks down at you and smiles, and then leans down to kiss you. You smile through the kiss and kiss him back.

My baby, yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!

hehe I hope y'all like the little insta post at the end..it took a long time to make 😆
also sorry for taking so long to update school has been keeping me very busy 😓
another thing... WERE AT 5K!!!! 🤩🤩
words can't explain how happy it makes me to see the rankings of this book and seeing the votes each chapter gets :)
keep reading and keep voting!!
much love xx

 WERE AT 5K!!!! 🤩🤩words can't explain how happy it makes me to see the rankings of this book and seeing the votes each chapter gets :) keep reading and keep voting!!much love xx